So we defo meeting at this showcase car park at 3 then yeah? Is at a shopping centre car park so i know im in the right place?

no mate, its a showcase cinema, has a big car park for it, and then MegaBowl next to it, in the same park bite lol. There only one turn into it, so as you turn into the entrance bit, there is a club called ISIS on the left, just past that on the left, is a poker place, called Dusk Till Dawn. on your right inbetween the 2, u will see a car park with a big grey building, turn down there, its the first right. we will park as far away from the cinema as possible as to get a lot of spaces together! all else fails heres my number, give me a bell if u want guiding in.

Cheers

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i dont know anywhere in notts im pretty sure my mates bringing a sat nav so hasany one got the post code for the car park were meeting on and land marks lol

ok, land marks are as above, heres the address:

Redfield Way

Lenton

Nottingham

NG7 2UW

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP GETTING IN, GIVE ME A CALL ON NUMBER IN MY LAST THREAD!!!

also i forgot to mention, MFN do charge you to get in, but im told no one will be on the gate when we arrive. however we may be asked to pay later on in the nite when everone else comes in. its £2 per car i think. thats all i get charged anyway!

beeeep

Melton ay??? Going over to Tractive or is it nothing to do with cars???

Come on!!!!.... Slag this meet around guys... lets flood the car park with little jdm pieces of joy!!!!

I had a job interview there. It went really well so you might have an extra member in Nottingham soon!!

Me and my mate be going if weather is any good.

This just a Starlet meet or not?

get down showcase at 3 lol!! any car can cum to mfn mate so ask any mates u want. but obv for the first meet we need starlets together to get a snap sesh going! but ure more than welcom to cum along for the first bit to. my mate is in his pimpd van i did for him! hopefuly see ya there mate, the more the merryier

Well we turned up and got told to turn around from 1 entrance as it was full and then got turned away from the other entrance too.

Police down every side street waiting for people and went to look up at junction 27 to find police and blues an twos everywhere so went home.

Saw a few starlets, pretty sure i saw Dean and a black GT and a white Jam kitted glanza.

Well we turned up and got told to turn around from 1 entrance as it was full and then got turned away from the other entrance too.

Police down every side street waiting for people and went to look up at junction 27 to find police and blues an twos everywhere so went home.

Saw a few starlets, pretty sure i saw Dean and a black GT and a white Jam kitted glanza.

yeah i heard about that, liam had to bail down to the main road to get picked up! it was packed as fuck and turned out to be a decent night! just cold as fuck!