Time for another south wales meet?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is shaping up to be a good meet

Yeah, and it looks like i cant make it ;) , my girlfriends parents said they were moving house a while back, and i offered to help them move when they get a date, and what you know....... its the 9th of november :huh: im gutted, looks like its goin to be a good meet too ;) sorry guys

Got the car but not running tidy at least il be there phew!! ;)

Starly PM me your number and then you can ring when your ready to come, we will be out for a good few hours anyway :huh:

Just letting you know I'm defo up for this! Just need to get time off work which shouldn't be too much of a problem :lol:

by the way, although I'm on the list as Alex GT, I do in fact drive a Glanza! :lol:

Looking forward to meeting you lot soon!

Cheers,

Alex

Your not........im your worst nightmare muuahahaha. joking. lol.

Nope, should be a good'un, just fingers crossed the weather is kind to us!

Lewis........may end up going in the pug after all mate :lol:

I'll be keeping a look out for you then matey! :lol::lol:

How come you're not taking the GT?

hahai can see where Sparky got confused here. Not too worry bro! :lol:

The make is a "Golpher" www.golpher.net aluminium race radiator for a Starlet EP82 GT turbo. No wonder you looked at me funny when i said the name mate...does sound like a vw golf rad.

Correct fittment, but very very gay fitting......looks daft, sits at a strange angle i think personally.

If it doesnt work then im going to save for a Koyo or somthing similar.

Will hopefully be there in the starlet......if not i will go stealth and pinch sparky's starbo when hes asleep lmfao joking :lol:

OK I finished uni at half 4 today and it was getting pretty dark by then!!

Would everyone be happy to moved it to 3pm, sorry if I am being a pain just would be better to have more light time to look around the motors because some people will probably end up being late anyway :p

Woohoo.. i was worried i was gonna miss it as im working nites 2nite and 2moro. Aint been around for a while as the old dear forgot to pay the internet bill :blink: .. so im on my fone at the minute which is shit. But im still deffo coming.

Hell of a crowd we got here.

And im selling my corbeau Targa seats. £250 for the pair (almost half price) no rails tho. Im skint and will probably never get round to getting rails made up etc so they hav to go. Let me know and ill bring some pics down on my fone for you 2moro. Ill also give em a good clean. 1 very small faghole in 1 seat and thats it. Perfect otherwise.

See u 2moro :(

would of loved to come to this but my trip into s. wales aint happening now though, dont wanna risk points on my licence due to the front tyres needing replacement - as the nice policeman in guildford warned my last nite

mybanner49158ba0392ecgw4.jpg