UKSC Karting Championships

Now then.

I’ve been thinking of sorting this out for a while, and after karting this weekend I really have the bug for it again.

It’ll be at Rayleigh Karting (www.essexkarting.co.uk)at the Rayleigh Weir on the A127.

Its all about the Grand Prix event. Practice warm up laps, 8 heats for all drivers (5 laps), Final top 8 drivers (10 laps) and Trophies for the winners. Price is £50 per person and would be on either a Saturday or Sunday, depending on time and availability. probably end of the month/early Nov.

Names down Lads.

If this goes well it will be a regular event.

Rick.

List:

1. Rick

2. Noisyboy

You bulbs. You are always miles away so i would have to spend £10,000 or near enough on petrol and food just to hang out with you on some go karts. The grand prixs are mint as well. We do them up here at Daytona in Manchester. Super grippy indoor circuit. You face flies off when you go round a corner.

Bourkey

Mate, your seeing us all on Friday, ask everyone then

It depends for me though, as in 3 weeks time, I have no job, so won't be able to justify spending any money unless I can find a new job before then, but due to the recession and all that shizzle there's not many jobs about :p

No, will have no money if cant get a job, as have very little savings, and my outgoings will steal my savings, then I'll have no money to be paying the loan with, then the bank will get angry etc, and I will literally have no money whatsoever whilst still owing money :p