• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive given idress a few paint codes an he's gonna come back to me tomorrow about em..good he works in a paint shop place ;)

im also liking this alot! now aswell..

im actually in love with this colour :D

supra104qf4.jpg

do it man :p

@ faisol yeah your cousin has just had that colour done on his hasn't he? wanted to go supra pod but Im at work ;)

about this spray job gotta make my mind up. it's basically get all the body work I want and leave it in silver for a year or get parts of the bodywork I want and get it done blue with bits of tho glanza stuff missing?!

if it was me, and i needed to use the car daily, id get it all done in one, so get it all together and save up etc...

your gonna be forking out for it to be sprayed in silver, why not wait till you can afford full make over?

@ faisol yeah your cousin has just had that colour done on his hasn't he? wanted to go supra pod but Im at work ;)

about this spray job gotta make my mind up. it's basically get all the body work I want and leave it in silver for a year or get parts of the bodywork I want and get it done blue with bits of tho glanza stuff missing?!

Yeh mate, he had his fully resprayed, but in BMW Cosmos black. So theres no hint of purple.

SupraPod is going to be good this year, my other cousin is getting his single supra mapped soon, so he should be running in the 11's.

I reckon you should wait until you get all your bits then spray it all in one, would be the wiser option.

yup...all going well i should be able to know ;)

What setup has he gone for mate? 11's is pretty tricky lol :p Whos mapping it?

Ryan G I believe, and yeh its going to be pretty tricky getting into the 11's with his wide arch Supe! But he recently put a 6 Speed manual box in, and last year he ran a 12 second on the auto box with detonation problems.

So 11's is possible, will be interesting to watch.