Help with women!

Dude from what I've read.......not much but the last few posts :lol:

I think you should call it a day with her, just move on mate! I know it's tough your probably thinking about her constantly and all that malarky, but seriously your a young guy. Theres plenty of time left for you to find LOVE!

Go out with your mates, enjoy yourself, leave her in the past...........or if you believe in faith then you two would probably end up together. Don't text her, she already knows how you feel about her so she could'nt possibly think you don't care no more.

She'll turn to you when she needs you....trust me

Its up to you how you play it when she does. But be strong and don't give in, don't wanna risk getting hurt again??

Just my 2pence worth :p

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls can be really hard to understand. well say we wont one thing but want another really, try not talking as often see if that helps like talk 2 times a week or something just to see how she is. and then still go see her every so often, and if you dont want to get hurt go out and try find someone else even if it wont ever end up bein a serious relationship. but chances are, after about a month of you not talking to her, shell be in touch.. i think.. but then again us girls are totally strange when it comes to what we want and dont want and most of us always send the wrong signals. hope it all goes ok thio

This is not Bluebear this is his friend...

You have two options...

Yes it is true that you are in the friend zone and yes this is reason to move on, but for those that believe in fairy tales, it is quite possible that somewhere down the line you may actually be perceived as the one person who stuck with her all those years and is a genuinely good guy.

Now... In my own experience fairy tales don't exist, but I'm also not going to tell you to move on. She sees you as a very good friend and by the sound of things one whom she can trust very very much. What you should do is look for someone else who is interested in you and also be the friend this girl deserves.

I'll never admit that a decision like this is easy because it will take time to see her in a different way.

All this is from my own experience so take it as you wish but just don't delude yourself with false hopes...

If you do walk away mate, you have to understand that it will hurt like mad, i think I can confidently say that anyone of the previous people who have posted here have been in the same (or a very similar) situation.

IF you decide to walk away...

The best bit of advice that I can give is that the healing magic of time is so unreal that you will not be able to comprehend in a few years time just how genuinely good you will feel to look back at this time, and know that this is one of those hellish situations that gave you the wisdom to make better decisions later in life.

I hope this helps mate,

Best of luck whatever decision you make, but keep in mind that it is YOUR decision...

Wee_Watsi

ahh im glad im not the only one,

if you want to be eventually free from hurt then what worked for me (it sounds like your a lot like me actually) is to cut all ties, had to do it with the first girl i ever fell in love with and ive never felt so much pain in my life but it worked eventually and it sounds shit but you just need time to heal, you cannot heal however with the same person being in your life, unfortunatly it just doesnt work.

However as cupid is a sadistic son of a bitch i became very good freinds with one of that girls best freinds, 3 years later and im pretty much in the same position as you, oh except for the fact that this girl has been in a relationship with a bloke for the past four years. i only really realised about a month ago my feelings and at the moment im just suffering through because i would rather have in her in my life as a freind than not have her in my life at all. Wether i will ever tell her about how i really feel is another thread entirely and not really anything to do with this lol

Bollox to the mind games, treating them mean crap. There is basically 2 choices you have:

1) accept that you will only even be her freind and get on with the frendship whilst knowing that she will see other people and cant run her life around you getting hurt

b ) cut of all ties with her and try and move on with your life explaining to her that this is the way it has to be until you feel better about the whole situation

sounds harsh i know but i really truly speak from experiance and these are the only 2 conclusions that ive come to. Oh and sorry for the grammer (or lack thereof) im a little drunk and very tired.

Oh and drop me a pm as i live right near leads so will prob have seen you driving about somewhere

mike