Help with women!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can work either way...

Some men like the thrill of the chase, some women do.

There are plenty of men out there that are always chasing women...trust me I have met a few!

Yeah, a mate of mine was always chasing girls, but as soon as he caught them so to speak, he would split up with them after a week or so as he got bored of them :)

Haha.

Im sure i dont make a convincing woman.but ill give it a go :)

Im rather suprised with the amount of replys to this!.

I think im going to try the tatic of not talking to her for a day or 2. I have already made plans to go and see her next thursday, which she keeps saying she cant wait for. Saying that, normally on msn, i come on and say hi, well this time i havnt, and she hasnt said anything to me, and havnt had a text from her all day....should i reply if she talks to me, txts me, basically makes the first move???

I really dont hope that i try this and i get nothing from her atall!

I understand the idea of just walking away, but i wont be able to do it, i may have been able to do it a month or so ago, and yeah it would have hurt, but it would have been managable, but not now!

The worst thing is, is that i know we would make a great couple, ive had enough girlfriends to know that this time its somthing different!

the only problem is that im going to be seeing her a week from today, so would be a bit odd if we didnt talk and then i just showed up!

So should i give her the complete cold shoulder, or should i talk to her if she starts the conversation/sends me a txt.

by the way Chris (glanza_cl) you have a PM on the way!

ahh i dont see why answering hers txt's etc would be bad just don't involve yourself to much if that makes sense- keep it simple, how are you, everything ok type thing.

perhaps talk to her when you see her she is your close friend so she is always going to be there, talk things over see if you can resolve some of your problems. getting it off your chest will really help.

but there is good advice on here to, you don't wanna get to hert

aww mate, everyones been there!

Have a night out with the lads in MK.... There is gash ON TAP lol.. but try to get over it or oyu never will!!

Or take the motor out for a rag.. that always cheers me up no matter what lol :)

i would not go as far as not answering her texts, just play on it, make her intiate contact first, and if she sends a text through, dont reply straight away . . . that type of thing,

Dont text or ring her for a few days, my bet is you get a phonecall or text ;)

If that fails then theres always......... http://uk.match.com/matchuk/index.aspx :p

All i will say is get her out of your head for a bit and it will be easier, my ex really fucked with my head when we split up and i took months to get it sorted out in my head! Was not a nice person to be around, it's a good thing i kill things daily so i got it out of my system! She got fucked over by her new bloke and guess who's sending me texts and calls now :)

Her cousin and me are like you 2 and we would make a brilliant couple but it's her cousin and we would both feel odd about it. Her cousin is a really good mate who comes to me for help, advice and a shoulder to cry on so i think thats the approach you should take. For get a relationship and concentrate on a friendship. ;)

Yeah im starting to get an idea as to what to do.

We regularly talk about whats going on, the other night (after this date she went on) and we were talking on msn until 5 in the morning. so i know that we will definatly talk about it at some point when im up there.

cheers for all the replies

Any other ideas??

There's not much else we can all say now really.

The only thing I would now say, is don't ignore her. Your still best friends and it would hurt her as much as you if you ignore her. Just play the game of not replying straight away, whether its texts or msn. Make out your busy. Plan a night out with the lads, make sure she finds out.

The best thing you can do when you see her is be normal, you don't want to weird her out. If the conversation comes up then obviouslt talk about it. Tell her the truth about how you feel, tell her that she needs to know but that if she really doesn't see there being any chance that you will still always be there for her but you need a bit of space to sort your head out. If she is a good friend, she will accept it.