I don't know if any of you remember me? I had my Glanza up for sale as i had a baby and needed a bigger car.

Well the Glanza went and i was very upset (never wanted to sell my boy!) I got a Impreza UK turbo wagon. Lovely colour (sonic blue) but it was very expensive on petrol (as I knew it would be) Got a Golf 1.8 GTi turbo but that was not much better than the scooby but it was so slow and boring!!!!

Then someone offered my OH a car, the car of my dreams! A white Glanza with white wheels!!!

I couldn't even look at it. I was so upset. So we tried the pushchair in there and the only way it would fit was without the parcel shelf. So I bought it off him!!!

So I have a scoob and Golf for sale now guys!! :p

I love this car! Its running 170BHP I have a rolling road print off with it and much faster than my old one!

So not only paying off my bank I got the car of my dreams and some extra cash too and cheaper tax and fuel! Oh and a baby and he loves the car and falls asleep as soon as he is in it and he used to cry in the Golf!

Good old starlets, love them! ;)

jkj8.jpg

jkj9.jpg

With me OH's sti RA and my brothers GT4

jkj6.jpg

welcome back Kaz, i remember u too!

and if im not mistaken people Kaz is a girl...u idiots!!!!!!!! hence she 'had' a baby! how many gents do u know can 'have' a baby! lol!!!!!

welcome home Kaz, its great to see u back!

Phil.

Lol!!!!

Thankyou everyone! Couldn't keep away! this is my third starlet and they obviously rock as I have to keep coming back! I thought I had to be all grown up with a mummies car but hey its just not me!! :)

Well I would of course not say no to an Evo as they feel like starlets to drive but are bigger for the baby but they were too much for recent petrol costs and Tax too! :)

Anyway will take some more pics of the beast soon, I aim to get the exhaust fitted better (was banging around so much, my OH fixed it but needs another bracket on it to completly stop the noise), then it needs a new wheel bearing then its ok! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back! :D