Plans for the weekend?

Well, i plan on getting pissed as a monkeys fart! friday night im not sure!! but sat night haven a coctail party doo dah!!!

theres a new chick on the scene and its not that one i showed you lewis.. with the huge.. nono i got another here.. hawwwttt!! yummy im gettn a pic of here haloween costume so be prepd!! ill get you a pic lol :p

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be on xbox live all night though probs

Will have mucho Halo3 going on so if you have a 360 look out for me being online (with 3 other people too)

Mikey Jay Jay is my gamertag

I will be on too!!!! :p Love Halo!

Joey Jay Jay is my tag though im only on live when Mikey is not on it :lol:

My invite = not here. :lol:

My plan for the weekend is to finally get my MR2 turbo seats in after having them for 4 months sat in my room. I also plan on hopefully passing my MOT. Just need to change the rear shoes on the brakes. Oh yeah and im fitting Craigs new exhaust sytem..

Bourkey

i want a chick that likes to play the xbox... the ex she bitch hated me playin the comp.. but to be fair i bought her a game cube and she would always play mario racing... whipped my ass! .. complete moo of a cheating hoe bag.. should trip fall and die imo!