Plans for the weekend?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test on Tuesday eh? :p

Good luck!!

Not sure what to do tonight went out last night total wase of time!!!

Hmmm most prob goout now tonight I have no car!! ;)

Gonna have to get the dancing shoes and get pies that way!! :D

Boredom for me today I think!

Although I went to Peterborough Cruise last night, and have to say had a really good night!I felt like an old skool cruise, back in the day with burnouts/drifting. All the stupidity that goes with it! Got some cool pics!

thats it, where are my chuffing speedo's!!!!!! i'm swimmin that channel in ten strokes or less AND your GETTIN PIED FOR TALKIN ABOUT PIES LEWIS!!!

AND SAM!!!

AND SPEEDFREAK!!!

PIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

See, everyones happy :p:D :D

Get the pics up Stace!!

Well shit weekend for me ;)

well i'm gonna be going to the club play some snooker have a fair few pints/ shots! can't go wrong i'll have about 8 pints 2 triples vodkas and cokes for guess what............ 15 pouns hahahaha man i love my club i could so easy be a alcoholic for the price ;)

I can vouch for that. The party was really good. Cheers for your hospitality mikey and joey. I'll own up to the 0% cobra purchase but only because I'm a dickhead and looked at the price first and not the percentage (only £2 for a case of 4!) ;) easily done eh? :p Oh well the absinthe got me mashed anyway :D

Ps. Never heard anyone moan so much (Al) about his hangover/being raped by a camel :D

Joe

Well i got drunk and told ma ex that i still loved her ;) ((i am madd for her!)) and she told me the same.. so i said maybe we should see each other again! she said well lets see what happens and that she realy did love me hundereds! :p woot yehhh .. lewis if you need pics of pamela let me know lmao!

fri - taxi all night for my mate dave then pamela called me stuck in glasgow lol had to get her, got in at 5

sat - woke at 3pm... done nothing all day.. went out at 7 got steamingly drunk!! then by 12 started drinking water!!

sun - up at 7am thinking it was 8am so slept to 8 got up went to my mates picked him up to get 2 smelly irish guys to sell his car...

i wasnt driving the glanza fast and the guy was sh*tting him self, was truely funny :D

all in good week end yO! .. oh and new wheels :D