ICE BUILD... Shall i do it?!

made a pimp stereo build for my mate, and wondering if i should bother with mine. i listen to music all the time, ive got a good base to start from as i have no back seats. i dunno if i should bother or not... i think its a bit chav but also think its quite cool to have it! i cnt make my mind up... what you guys think?

Depends how big of an install your goign to have. The Glanza's trump card is being lightweight dont want to bog it down with 4 15" subs and so on.

I do miss my massive install in the other car but the glanza was bought for speed not compfort well not for me

lol.. I've had my ICE taken out of mine as it was quite a beefy install.. got a JL Audio sub box housing 2 what I believe to be 10inch subs.. currently sitting in the garage looking pretty and 2 Alpine amps.. one to power the sub and the other smaller one to power the 6X9s that I let stay in the car.. interested in taking off my hands to start your install :lol:

fuck so odds are a bit one sided! liam, i was thinkin that, and i took the sub out last nite and saw it back to the bare shell again and was like woooah! but if im getting a car for speed anyway, and this being a 1.3 N/A then i think this should be the car i use to kit out for an everyday driver!

ive got 2 inphase 1400w subs, 4 6x9s and i built a box for the subs last nite, will put pics up when it done. guna build them in wiv amps and blue neon kit ect, and then checker plate the hole install to make it look pimp. i did my mates and it looks shit hot, and those attending the meet on sunday will see it. i will have the bare build done for MFN but no checker plate