Going To Spray My Bonnet Black

ok want thoughts on this, i wanted a carbon bonnet, but sack that, their 500 quid. I have a white glanza, what would people think of a black bonnet, just basically respraying my white bonnet to black?

Any suggestions of a shade and type of black would be good!

Agree with others, would look rubbish, and would look like you was trying to make it look like a carbon bonnnet.

Although it did look awesome on Scutch's old N/A, but thats because he had black wheels and stuff.

I laugh out loud and preferably if the owner is there at their face when I see someone who "pretends" to have a CF bonnet. If I don't see the carbon weave I just give the driver the look of discust and cheapness.. so in my view, as everyone has already said, don't do it, simple as that. Don't lower your standards to chavs mate! its not worth it.. highly uncool!

personally it depends on how the rest of the car is done out, my glanza bonnet has been black since day1 but should be getting a cf one, but i wouldnt paint a nice white bonnet black, id get a spare or carbon fibre one, im spraying my black bonnet 040 white when i get the cf one.

if you look around the internet theres some tutorials on how to spray it to look carbon fibre using some mesh grey and black paint and a lot of lacquer, if your handy with a spray gun this could be for you.

Thats even worse than just spraying it black. Just save your pennies and get a real one later!

I was intending to spray a bonnet matt black and at one side put like a drawing me pie'ing gal... would soo look the ubes!!!

but if you intend to paint.. get another bonnet mate... alway good to have the originals!!

Thats even worse than just spraying it black. Just save your pennies and get a real one later!

how is it worse some people just want the aestethic look and not the lightweight..having seen results of the technique on the video it can come out almost perfect.