if ever Pav's staying in Taunton on one of the weekends that the meet is, and would be returning to Taunton after, il beg for a lift (cant drive - gaaay).

where abouts was it in Taunton? As the only GT i see regularly in the town is a black one that is on a farm near by, and driven by someone who doesnt look to be enjoying the loud exhaust (which this afternoon as i passed it sat in their yard of the farm, looked to be the exhaust being propped up by the ground - dangling off in other words :/ )

give me a shout before you come down, would be good to meet someone off here :p

Nahh the guy i bought it off wrote it off ages ago, you may remember him of TGTT forum, he was in a multistorey car park and it closed on him, so he went to go out and they had put a big steel bar accross the ramp, and it was out of line of vision, and he smacked straight into it, demolished the roof of his ep82. ;)

Will be in touch mate :p

Cheers lads.

Yes ive got the bonnet. Its a beautiful piece of kit.

Yeah ill call you soon Lew havent spoke in a while mate.will have a chat about the sunstrip then, because its REALLY buggered now, all the water got under it and its f*cked ;) so danm angry with myself over it.

Well im deffinatley having the bumper, its as good as mine, paid a deposit and the guy is down to earth and said he will hold it forever for me if i wanted, so happy days there.

Well now then Sam.....bumper caps. i would sell them of course.

I will probably sell the side skirts and rear bumper spats soon as well......providing my plans go straight and nothing happens, then, i may get some TOM's skirts and spats.........and have molds made, and guess what they will be made into then.......go on.......ave a guess i dare you :p

Well now then Sam.....bumper caps. i would sell them of course.

I will probably sell the side skirts and rear bumper spats soon as well......providing my plans go straight and nothing happens, then, i may get some TOM's skirts and spats.........and have molds made, and guess what they will be made into then.......go on.......ave a guess i dare you ;)

made into replicas? most likely miles off the point.. :p

let me know nearer the time bud, MIGHT be interested in the full kit if its the right price..

LOL why have you blanked the mrs out of the pic? :p

Good progress dude, Carbon Tomps kit would be immense!!

Aii cheers mate, im getting there..........Lew you wait and see.....im going for gold with this one. :p

Oh fuck me dont ask......she moaned and groaned that she was in that pic for days after, i kept saying to her it was bloody blury anyway..........but oh no........so i just said F-IT and blanked it out. lmao shes a tit but i love her.

made into replicas? most likely miles off the point.. :p

let me know nearer the time bud, MIGHT be interested in the full kit if its the right price..

I will be letting you know my friend, and i wont ask a million for it mate, will be somthing affordable, as you can see im having trouble selling my starlet parts because im still not used to this scene yet and what people will pay for parts...etc im getting there now though.

Will keep updating. :p

• 1 month later...

Right its been a while since i noted anything down in here. Nothing really exciting has happend with the GT. The front brakes went completely the other day so had to fork out £90 on a new set of discs and pads, i wanted some grooved ones and ebc pads and a set of braided lines but couldnt afford it at the moment so ive gone with a set of standard discs and pads.

Unfortunatley things have been going wrong with the GT and bad bits coming to light that i wasnt told about (Tazo uve got alot to answer for pal ;) ), turns out it needs new dampers all round. So im going to get a set of coilovers second hand asap. The door seals have gone, so has the heater.

Bits fitted and work done recently:

OMP suede deep dish steering wheel and boss fitted.

Relocated CD player to ashtray/lighter slot instead of in the double DIN slot.

Items bought:

New front disc's and a set of front pads - In process of fitting but collecting some new caliper bolts tomorrow so i can crack on with the drivers side.

Toyota forlife coolant - collecting from main dealer tomorrow along with my new caliper bolts

Any way, here she is in all her glory, sorry for the poor quality was taken on my phone

My_EP82_GTT_2.jpg

Slow but steady progress there bud, sorry to hear about the "faults" get in contact with him (hes gotta atleast be decent? n throw you a bundle towards your chosen set up and what not, im guessing the levin you swapped is still as sound as).

Loving the volks ever thought of getting some lower profile tyres? would look much better imo

p.s how much did the hoses set you back? i`ve always thought the bottom rad pipe is long but funk me! look at it ;)

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Small update 02/02/2009

Removed the 5zigen exhaust system, good job i did as there are a fair few holes in it = MOT fail. Repairable, but i dont want it as i dont like it at all, picked up the rs*r from Gavin Collier (cheers mate), VERY pleased with it, its in bloody brilliant condition, very shiny and clean. Will remove again soon thought as im thinking of heat wrapping it to protect it from the weather? Let me know your views and opinions on this, yay or nay?.

Fitted my nice new shiny (well, not new) RS*R 3" cat-back exhaust system yesterday afternoon.

Wanted one of these for ages, what a beast, gotta love the angled exit, jdm yO!

And yes its f*cking snowing!!!......woo!!! :thumbsup: lol

Rhys_s_new_rsr_02.jpg

Rhys_s_new_rsr_01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: Small update 02/02/2009

Removed the 5zigen exhaust system, good job i did as there are a fair few holes in it = MOT fail. Repairable, but i dont want it as i dont like it at all, picked up the rs*r from Gavin Collier (cheers mate), VERY pleased with it, its in bloody brilliant condition, very shiny and clean.

changed your tune a bit rhys........

and i still aint got it :)