I got that loving feeling back...

I took my car out for a spin Friday night, and fell in love all over again.

Some idiot in a clio thought he was cool cause he had a massive sound system (in a standard car may I add). And kept sitting up my arse at the lights, so I thought I would have a play.

Not once could he keep up with me, but he tried bless him.

When I finally pulled into a slow lane to turn off, he pulled next to me and his friend took a double take and said 'its a bloody girl!'. I couldnt help but smile, and make a scene before leaving him behind me!

After that I couldn't stop smiling, I know it was only a Clio...but when someone nearly cries because they got beaten by a girl it makes me happy!

Anyways..this has made me wanna keep my car now! I love her more than ever! So I think I will keep her for a little longer.

I wish I did! I blatently sat there smirking at him because it was that funny. Plus he was one of those noobs who drive around with Fog lights on when its day time (which seriously annoys me!).

Sparks - You know I would miss ya, but even if I sold the car I would still stay around!

^^ I know, how frikken awesome am I!!

It wasn't the fact that he couldn't keep with me, it was the fact the poor fucker thought he could even try! And the look on his face when he saw I was female!

The feeling my car gives me is great and I wanna keep her!

Im kinda glad you did stace.. means you wont leave us :p also... My babys staying put too!! i actualy got nice new rims for her!!! yesterday!

they aint jap or none but man i think they look nice! Team dynamic wheels, multi spoke and blacl ;)

next plans on the car is respray and slamm her :D oh an the fmi obviously :D

i get that reaction alot as well, why is it always assumed that only lads like cars?

I think its because the don't expect girls to drive cars like ours, only saxo's/corsa's/clios etc.

And they especially don't expect a girl to be able to drive!!

Fairplay to you girlie!! I got rid of my little N/A recently and now i'm driving around in a little banger 306 diesel and i'm gutted. I can't wait to get my Glanza S more than ever before now. Even my little N.A gave a lot of people a run for their money round the roundabouts as i had good brakes and could leave it till late an used just love just smiling at the blokes when they catch up at the next lights! :p