aahh got ya, i would use the time you have to chill and relax before getting back in with a girl- there hard work, been with my gf for 3years now, you know went it is right because it will just work don't rush things.

have a break, have a kitkat :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you naughty piece of work you!!! ill see sure your hungry :D

Glanza_cl bro i was with my Ex for 3.5 to 4 years mate.. moved in the lot lol - that broke up at christmass last year!

i know oh fine too well how it is being in a relationship and thinking this is the one... but no was cheated on 5 times fella!

they dont call me the love minister for no reason lol :D

Trust me dude love sucks ass lol! Stick to starlets theyre less maintenance than the average female!

I know the situation though Im crazy about my ex gf even though shes with some idiot that treats her like shit, we still flirt and were closer than anyone! Yet she still cant see how much she means to me and I know shell never break up with him. My advice whilst it sounds like a shitty cop out is just to leave it for now. If you really love this girl and you reckon she has real feelings for you still then let her get this out of her system but let her know how you feel and let her know thats not going to change. Dont cling to her though trust me thats the sure way to push her towards the other clown.

Glanza_cl bro i was with my Ex for 3.5 to 4 years mate.. moved in the lot lol - that broke up at christmass last year!

i know oh fine too well how it is being in a relationship and thinking this is the one... but no was cheated on 5 times fella!

wow harsh man, no one with a lovely v should be treated like that!

girls!... cant live with them, cant live without them.. well you could but every man has his needs lol

i split with my gf 6 weeks ago, found it hard at first for the first 2 weeks.

we split ammicably, but the hard part was getting used to no one being there, and not talking etc etc.

i now hate the bitch (after finding a few things ou) which makes things so much easier, just spent time trying to sort me car, and going out with me mates and it's brilliant, and now i may even have a new girl soon pending how things go.

chin up mate, i know it hurts, but your only young it's hardly last chance saloon yet.

wow harsh man, no one with a lovely v should be treated like that!

girls!... cant live with them, cant live without them.. well you could but every man has his needs lol

hehe thnx dude!

yeh chicks are hella pain.. i invited a chick to my house tonight for a banter with the guys when we play poker!

dont know where its going tbh with you but well see what comes of that!

sx it sucks dont it mate! finding shit out! hurts deep.. only the lads and haven a good time can make you forget!!

get a bit of NEYO on, ring joise x ask her what shes doin tonight and then you both can forget about your ex's and move on oooo yeahhhh

lol :D ooh i ...

paul was ment to be comin round last night, but he decided 'no its mischeif night'.. i was like how old are ya?? :D so hes taking and pickin me to/from college on wednesday and maybe coming to mine for a bit.

its nice to know that some girls do actully care about the girl, and not only when they want some fun again or their new gf finishes with them.

i hope your ok tho!!

she sounds like a complete nob mate, and so does that guy so maybe they deserve eachother because im sure one day they will fuck eachother over like they did to you.

Just keep clear man and im sorry to hear it!

lol :D ooh i ...

paul was ment to be comin round last night, but he decided 'no its mischeif night'.. i was like how old are ya?? :D so hes taking and pickin me to/from college on wednesday and maybe coming to mine for a bit.

its nice to know that some girls do actully care about the girl, and not only when they want some fun again or their new gf finishes with them.

i hope your ok tho!!

The best thing you can do, is when he comes to pick you up...not be there! He has messed you about, so you should see if he likes a bit of the same medicine! Dont be at his beck and call.

lol long distance relationships no thanks :D hes turned into a arse cause hes started bein mates with idiots who find it funny gettin arrested and causing trouble everynight when there like 20

n stacey: i try not to be at his beckin call but i cant help it, i could sit here sayin i hate him and dont want anything to do with him, and hed ring n say come over and id be there in 10 mins! hes the sort of person that if you dont go round or whatever when he says then dont bother at all which is annoyin. i would make him wait for me and not be there but if got no other way to get back home, not so bad getting there. i wanna sort it out with him just dont want him to be a arse

Well then you are best off not having any thing to do with him. He seems like a child!

yer i know! hes 20 in about 2 weeks. he just thinks it funny and 'cool' or 'hard' to be that way when weve had an arguement or split up! dont get me wrong, i still love him more than anything but its hurts to know that he doesnt seem to care anymore and never has the time for me, not even 10 mins on his own!

and yer bluebear he has done but hes ok do what he wants and when he wants wether i like it or not!

Yea I find that shockin that he made you sit in the back, thats down right disrespectful and making a fool out of you :huh:

Want me to come up and kick his arse and save the day and eat some pie? ;)

I am sure she will let one of you watch whilst the other eats pie!

or two at a time :huh: lol... o/m

found out something today.. hes tryin to get with some other girl and if he doesnt hes gonna get back with me.. its makin me think alot me about if i want anything to do with him