• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO just fucking 2!!! :D

My turn now B)

Went out for a pint last night, lo and behold the dreaded ex was out. She didnt spot me so I just kept walking through the club then she spotted me and I seen that she did in the corner of my eye, she nudged me so I just turned around and gave her a stinking look and just kept walking.

Later in the night I seen another ex out ;) but we are on good terms and was talking and that. So I got on her necking her and whatever and the other ex was by the bar so she must of seen it, I purely did it to piss her off because I know it would, but she was with some lad at the bar they wasnt kissing or nothing but I was still quite pissed me off and looks like my plan backfired a bit. :p

I was waiting for a text off her but she didnt and I been so close to texting her, dont know why though, and now I cant get her off my mind ;) Grrrr :huh:

You boys! You change your minds like the wind!

Sparky - If your ex didnt retaliate then seems like she really wasn't that bothered, or she saw straight through your plan!! Us girls are brainer than you boys think. To be fair, you've probably made her mind up that you have both moved on.

If you really think you can get back together and make it work then text her, but just don't expect anything.

Totally agree with you Stacey. men always seem to think we don't clock on to their little plans! :lol:

Josie - You shouldn't even waste your breath on a nob like that. H emight be your first love or whatever but my first long relationship i got cunted over good and proper, You'll only learn from your mistakes but taking peoples advice might stop you getting hurt as much.

I'm really lucky at the moment, i've got the best bloke you could ask for! :lol:

^ we only change our minds wen we need to... and that chick needed pie'd well i needed it more but so..

lol showed lewis a piccie :lol:

i wouldnt be texting any chick cus there all mind f*cks sorry but that is my conclusion... think not no??

well friday night ... my two EX's! took a picture together..... clearly they dont know each other only through me so they took it to wind me up!!

its working..

I'm really lucky at the moment, i've got the best bloke you could ask for! :lol:

Part of the problem debbie also left me... she wasnt used to some guy treating her right and nice!.. with anygirl i see i treat em like gold! but she couldnt handle that so she left and went back with her ex that treat her like shit.

josie, what the hell are you doing? i dont know you from adam, but your ex has you well and truly wrapped round his little finger, to him he now has the perfect relationship, he can now see you when he wants to/wants something and tell you to fuck off when he dont want you kinda perfect for him.

your getting well and truly cunted over mate.

@ sparky- if you really like someone mate, dont play games, it will backfire massively most women dont like to play games. (obviously there is a smal minority that do- my ex for example, but it always backfires for them in the end also)

@glanza love- well done :lol:

^ ohhh yeh go me lol.

what sx is sayin is true, no point in holding something back sparky babe! get her told how you feel, only thing she can say is no.. lol

Josie love... dont let that guy even think hes got the power... he's treating you like his toy.. pick you up and put you down when he wants... sort that out ,

be as awkward as you can and dont allow him to stand al over you!

Mr love... me... yess.... just keep making pies :lol: ... NO PROBLEMO!

I hate my ex's guts but deep down I would have her back, when we was first together it was awsome we would do everything together, things just changed and whenever we tried getting back it just wasnt the same :lol:

If I knew it would be like it was first of all then I would want to get back but its not gonna happen, oh well I can move on easy enough its just when you see them again it bring it all back :lol:

Anyway had the car back last night and had pies no questions asked :lol:

Part of the problem debbie also left me... she wasnt used to some guy treating her right and nice!.. with anygirl i see i treat em like gold! but she couldnt handle that so she left and went back with her ex that treat her like shit.

soon as she said that you should of punched her straight in the face! you would of been onto a winner then my friend! lol

OK you accuse me of taking men out and now having pies with my car, whats next? :lol:

:lol:

:lol: im flertin man! god!! lol just showin glanza - love how its done! treatin ya mean but im def keepin ya keen o yeahhh!!!

should i text her the now... heyyy debbs wona meet up? ... meet up tell her to come over ill wait in my room and give her a flying elbo off the cupboard?

then we can start talking .. ill call her a boot she will want me more :lol: then ill put my foot up her hoop... ((otherwise known in good terms as... CUNT PUNT)) and make many sexy times?

should i text her the now... heyyy debbs wona meet up? ... meet up tell her to come over ill wait in my room and give her a flying elbo off the cupboard?

then we can start talking .. ill call her a boot she will want me more :lol: then ill put my foot up her hoop... ((otherwise known in good terms as... CUNT PUNT)) and make many sexy times?

lol that fucking funny dude lol

flyin elbow of the cuboard hahahahahah thats awsum! record that shit lol :lol:

You boys fucking crack me up!!

I just think that both girls and boys can be arseholes in relationships to be honest. In many relationships, theres always going to be one person who says that got fucked over by the other. It isn't always someone getting messed around though, it's just sometimes people go different ways and it hurts one more than the other!

Everyone will go through a shit relationship atleast once in their lives. It just makes you a better person in the next relationship.

Glanza_love - ditch that bitch and move on to bigger and better pies..

Sparky - Forget the ex and move on..

Josie - That Paul is a nob head so tell him to get lost and move on

Everyone - Make pies yar!!

lol it is true tho, most girls go back to the ones who treat them like shit.. dont know why. every girl i know has done it before lol i always think the lad should text/ring first if their that bothered the girl aint already done so. i think its nice when u get a text of a lad first that youv been seein or whatever!

well ive gone 2 days without speakin to paul now lol ... but i still went n bought him a bday pressie :lol: i cant help myself lol help!