without reading through the entire thread........

speaking on behalf of boys here

girls are a wierd species they both you and i will never understand, my advice dont get in a relp untill your realy ready to settle down, was with my ex from being 10-16 6 years then on day she just ignored me and sed its over, 1 week later she was with a "lad mate" i allways trusted her with :@

my problem is im too trusting, the lass im with could be out with a lad come home tell me she got stuck at work and ide bileave it, way to trustin

bin with the gf now for like 3 1/2 years and she doesnt seem the type to cheat, or is it me bin trusting ?????

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freak taken the brutal attack lol :lol:

well i have moved on to not "bigger".. not a big gal type guy (not you gal.. i loves you! :wubs: )... shes hawt, i are taken this one slow!!!

gots my first kiss last night .. pies tmoz :lol: lol kidding.. but realy pies :lol:

what...the..hell...

UKSC has turned into Dear Deirdre!!!!!!!!! my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!

Glanza Love - u sir, make me laugh!!!! flying elbow off the cupboard, thats awesome, i near pee'd!!!

Sparky - u never change mate lol, always with the lady problems...u should take a cold dip in the Irish Sea and come see me and Joz for a few days, take your mind off pies!

Josie - i spoke to u on MSN for the first time last nite, u seem really cool, far too nice to have some knob shit all over u, 'cunt punt' that dood as Glanza love would say!

Stacey - u are the voice of reason in this thread!!!! at least there's one!!!!!

and my advice to u all...one word, patience. U live and u learn, u get shit upon but u learn from it. Its all happened to the Nanglebadger too, and lookin back on it all now, yeah it wasnt exactly fun bein made a cunt out of and people playin games, but u learn and u grow wiser, and u eventually find the one person who doesnt treat u like dog feaces on the sole of your shoe and when u find that one person, and trust me, u WILL, u will look back on all the childish bullshit before u found that person and think 'what alot of ol' bollox'.

Phil.

@ Sparky you gots pics... shes tidy :p

@ Freak.. i went for pies last night! she dont wna rush things... (least i dont got an easy hoe bag.. challenge ftwz)

@ Nanglebadger :p thankies!! hee hee ... some folk just dont understand the shear awsomeness of the flying elbo

As i posted before...

you wona go all out and batman outfit it... but unlike this dude you wona make sure you keep on the corners to get the all out benifit of a flying elbo!!!!

"HE'S ON THE TURN BUCKLE!!!! HE'S SETS UP THE ELBOOOO!!!..... WAIIITTT AWWW SHIIIITTTTT HE JUST GOT TAKEN OUT!!!!"

To understand the above you will have to watch...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m8uhvgG2FBE&...feature=related

@ Freak.. i went for pies last night! she dont wna rush things... (least i dont got an easy hoe bag.. challenge ftwz)

I'd be careful :p

The more you hang out with this chick the more invovled you will get and the more chance of her fucking you over.

Just pie that bitch and fuck off :p :P

:p u lads are all mad lol

well i got fucked over yet again, he apparntly doesnt love me anymore but still has feelings for me, and is having more fun than ever now hes single and couldnt stand me for ages in our relationship (not put as blantly as that but thats what he ment) and still, heres me sat there going 'well we can try again soon and see if we can work it out?' arghhhh i piss myself off so bloody much!!! who wants to come take me out lol :p