il be round in 10 :p

na in all seriousness though Josie, forget about him, its obvious he has no vision of being with you, dont hold back for so long just because you want him, dont waste your time, go out there and find a better guy :p

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) u lads are all mad lol

well i got fucked over yet again, he apparntly doesnt love me anymore but still has feelings for me, and is having more fun than ever now hes single and couldnt stand me for ages in our relationship (not put as blantly as that but thats what he ment) and still, heres me sat there going 'well we can try again soon and see if we can work it out?' arghhhh i piss myself off so bloody much!!! who wants to come take me out lol ;)

Where you wanna go hunni?? Forget the boys and come here and have a MAN for a while! :p

Just remember not all pauls are bad :p

Paul your a baby! ;) your winky area is still bald as your arse!!! sorry son :)

Josie :p you know ill give you good loven babe :p , keep your chin up! ... me and lewis could come give em a beat down!

hell we dont live in that area so what proof they got it was us :p ... two guys from a completely seperate area.. plus pies :D

Yeah....2 guys from different areas wasting their time to beat up some bloke who she will end up back with anyways!! :)

Lets face it, some people will just let them selves get walked over all their life. They moan about someone, and say they hate them but the more they get treated like shit the more they run back!!

Josie :p you know ill give you good loven babe :) , keep your chin up! ... me and lewis could come give em a beat down!

hell we dont live in that area so what proof they got it was us ;) ... two guys from a completely seperate area.. plus pies :p

Phew thought you was going to forget the pies bit :p

I HAS :o

sorry, outburst.

many-a-convo with many-a-girl shows that guys are cunts, i dont wanna be a guy no more, so remove the U and and an A and il be ringing Love within the hour... :blink:

oh, Love, still waiting :(

well let yas know, i went out on a date last night :blink: was good went to go see james bond, walkin back into town guess who we saw?........... paul n some dead fat girl lmao i dont think he saw me tho :( it would of gave him the shock of his life!! and im seein him again soon :o

well i know im gonna get fuckeed over again in 5 days by paul.. but i had a good time and were goin out again soon, hes been textin me all mornin lol hes been waitin for me n paul to spilt up for ages !!

well daniel craig is fit in it. i cant remember what happened in it because it tottaly confused me, but it was good lol and pauls comin to mine on the 13th.. more than likely ill end up in tears lol