Hi, Im Tony from Fife. Just picked up my ep82 tonight and :huh: super fun!

Although I am in desperate need for a new exhaust system. The existing system has come away where the back box meets the link pipe, could be repaired but rather put on a fresh system. Can anybody recommend a good system or even better sell me one at a reasonable price??? I have had a look around and they are not cheap.

I will get some pictures up soon.

Cheers

I will get some pictures up soon lads.

I have played about with it a bit this morning, it has D2 coilovers fitted and the ride seems incredibly hard. I wound out the knurled knob on top ot the strut but there is another black nut below that, does anybody know which is rebound/ compression? It handles really well but is far too stiff for the roads around here! I will get the spanners out and let you know. If anybody has these and any info please share...

Cheers

Hey mate welcome to UKSC :huh:

Off the shelf exhausts are not cheap for sure but worth every penny, you could always go the custom route where you could get a cat back system for under £300 :p

To ajust the damping its the little screw on top of the strut which you wind up to get it soft or wind it in to stiffen it, cant remember off the top of my head which direction is for which but it reall doesnt make alot of difference anyway

There are different springs available for them with softer spring rates, hope this helps ;)

Pics!! ;)

Thanks for that, yes I had a look on their website and your right, it does not make much difference!! I will just put with it, or sit on pillow maybe??? :huh:

I may look at a custon exhaust, how noisy is the Nur spec and HKS exhausts? I dont want an asbo!

You will have to wait until after the weekend for pictures im afraid!

Thanks for that, yes I had a look on their website and your right, it does not make much difference!! I will just put with it, or sit on pillow maybe??? :huh:

I may look at a custon exhaust, how noisy is the Nur spec and HKS exhausts? I dont want an asbo!

You will have to wait until after the weekend for pictures im afraid!

I know Buddy Club exhausts are something like 98db without the silencer in?

Off the top of my head there is

Blitz Nur Spec R

HKS Silent Hi-Power

Buddy Club (Forget which, i think the Spec II may fit though?)

Fujitsubo Legalis

Any will give you the required result, personally i would go for either the Blitz or HKS depending on which is cheapest, but its completely personal preference.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah bollocks to the harsh ride it handles like a dream! ~I am away to get priced up for a powerflow exhaust tomorrow, I know its not blitz or hks but never mind!

I started it up this morning and a ticking noise became apparent, I lifted the bonnet and it seemed to be coming from the belts area, i took it for a run but is still the same, now I may (probably) be paranoid but should I be concerned? I cant remember it being like that the other day but it probably was.

Anybody want to put my mind at ease???

Cheers and when I get round to washing it I will get them piccies up.

Tony