Clarkson In New BBC Standards Row

I cant believe theres a woman who watches buzzcockz. I am in love.

Damn right, I frikken love that show! Its so bloody funny!

I also like Sunday Night Project, I think Alan Carr and JLC are frikken awesome together.

Comedy shows are better than any soaps IMO!

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

god these people cant take a joke. if he meant it visciously he would of said it visciously.

this has totally pissed me off, the caravan association dont throw a paddy when he says they are old and slow and clog up the roads.

how pathetic can people get now??

its like when theres an advert on TV and it shows a little baby walking, the boring twats ring up and say "theres a baby with only a nappy on, get it off tv" and within minutes that advert is removed, its pathetic.

and they shouldnt be blaming clarkson, if it was meant visciously they would of cut that bit out wouldnt they?!

That cracked me up when I watched it :p

Bit of a coinsidence (sp) :p

Saying that my Dads a lorry driver :p:p

My Grandad, Great Uncle and Great Grandad were all lorry drivers

and my mum started her working life at Clarks, the haulage company the Yorkshire Ripper worked for at the time (she started the week after he was arrested)

:p

things were fine before now, why change?

because one person comes over to us and says "dont sing million year old nursery rhyme because it offends me and my race"

sorry, it was here first. i have nothing against the different races in this country, but when they kick off about english tradition, it REALLY hacks me off.

think of when you see a dead badger at the park when your like.. 8. you just need to poke it with a stick... thats how hes feeling.. and.. welll.. how shes looking.

{by the way speedfreak, your surnames Read at a guess?}

i lol'd

"now, you may of seen that in the news and on the internet that i got in a bit of trouble and was requested to apologise, theres nothing i would do happier than say im sorry for not putting the 911 on the board last week"