Ideas for UKSC's New Front Page Name - The Future of UKSC is in YOUR hands!

im really not feelin any of these so far, they just seem to gimmicky to me, needs to be more pro sounding....

im rackin my brain tryin to think of somethin here...

UKSC Live - E.P.O.C (EP Owners Club) - meh, i dont like that either!!! DAMMIT!

'UKSC Live' i really like, its just an additional tag that i cant get, its on my tongue but i just cant get it out....i'll think of somethin!

Phil.

edit*** i just saw Mart's post, i like "UKSC - Worldwide Starlet Owners Forum"

maybe...

UKSC Live - Worldwide Ep Owners Forum

UKSC Live - Worldwide Starlet Owners Forum

Phil.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of those others were just being creative guys.

So it sounds like UKSC Live is a main contender.

We are still to hear from quite a few members so let us know your opinions good or bad guys 'n' gals as this is a one shot, your say could make a difference.

I like E.P.O.C altho its a take on SXOC, but in a way E.P.O.C is an anagram or abbreviation of EPOCH?

From wikipedia = A phase in the development of the universe with distinctive properties during the the Big Bang.

Joz

so far there have great load of ideas that i like and thanx to everyone who has taken the time to contribute so far

I think we need a subtitle because new people may not know what UKSC is all about in its entireity if you get me.

Its Ok for us - but we also need to look at the bigger picture, not just assume people will know 'UKSC' says it all.

Joz

my thoughyts mirror yours dude

UKSC Killers - Are we human or are we Driver? My speed is vital, my tyres are cold :lol:

Joz

lol thats minted, think i might put it onto the current intro page for abit of criac lol

I like E.P.O.C altho its a take on SXOC, but in a way E.P.O.C is an anagram or abbreviation of EPOCH?

From wikipedia = A phase in the development of the universe with distinctive properties during the the Big Bang.

Joz

thats also very interesting and got me thinking dude

Rebump.

Its your say and your site.

We need more ideas so that we can make up the poll, otherwise we may have to decide between ourselves and we dont want that.

Cmon peeps show the site some support.

Joz

This thread is now closed from discussion :blink:

Thanks for everyones input and opinions.

The UKSC Team will now sit down and decide on the best #5 entries and create a poll.

Thanks All Members

Joz @ UKSC Team