thanks for the filter mate, that was an honest buy! didnt really fit but i made it in the end with some bodging which ill sort out soon. but sounds far better and makes mt b.o.v louder too.

thought id post some pics.

thanks for the honest purchase mate!

before with my shit one that i dont think done anything

128-2851_IMG.jpg

after

img37822fy.jpg

as you can see its pretty tight.. ill try and get a custom alloy pipe or something made instead of that red bit.. should be too expensive and should help cooling ay.

@ Bilal... im getting new wheels soon as i done one in.. so im getting some buddyclubs i think.. and a few other changes.. hoping now to save and get it resprayed red, because theres so many starlets around here now

@ lobo.. i think i know what one your on about... DV26 i think you mean.

mine is the rarer one, sounds different to that one.

ive just researched it.. looks like its a baileys venturi

http://www.msport.co.uk/acatalog/info_DV36_77.html

you reckon that nut on the top does anything?

Yeah your right I meant the DV26 sorry. I think that hex might just be to remove the nipple on the top. Though if it isn't adjustable, and you did want chatter without buying a new BOV you could open the top (shouldn't be a hard job) and pack the spring with a couple 2p's which would make it dump at higher boost, giving you a wee bit of surge at lower boost but a proper (safer) dump at high boost.