Pulled Over..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the penny dropped today and i sort of got an insight into why 3 out of the 5 times id been pulled for my plate

legislation changed on november the 1st with the police totaly crackin down on plates, they have scrapped import sizes so basicaly every plate has to be the same standard, with only the scottish and enlgiish flags alout in the corner

now get this, to get a plate made up now you need to take your v5 document and drivers licence in with you for them to cross check it, i shit you not,

been like this since november the 1st. :lol:

Weird that you say that. Didn't they mention it to you when you got pulled?

Also, another weird thing is the prick that pulled me even radioed in trying to get me on an illegal number plate and the station radio'd back that it was fine on an import? :)

Enzo, could you fill me in on these import plate laws please?

I've searched in many places and not found any information regarding this, one thing I have found is that it's now illegal to provide plates without a special license as of November 1st but I can't find anything about import plates.