Pulled Over..

Well I guess it's looking like the dirty pig might win this time.

I can't find any solid evidence supporting the 101dB limit, as Dave and Rubix have said it seems to be at the Officer's discretion.

An absolute joke that he can fine me for something that could pretty much be a figment of his imagination for what anyone else knows. I didn't even have the engine running when he got out of the car, it was purely what he must of heard in his car, which couldn't of been a lot, if anything.

Really pissed off at the moment, as I was hoping there would be some solid laws regarding it, but it looks like I'm going to just have to take it this time.

My next problem is that I can't afford to get a different exhaust at the moment, so if he see's me again then I could be pretty much screwed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay the fine and keep your exhaust. Chances are the copper will not do anything more. Unless your known to them for driving like a twat/acting like a twat/being a twat.

I've never once been spoken to by an Officer other than when I was 19 carrying a crate of beer to a mates Birthday which they tried to confiscate.

I don't drive like a twat, and I have driven past numerous Police cars lately and not one has batted an eyelid at me.

yea dude, this totals now to three hortys for my plate and one fine, 4 car checks and 5 person checks, they have ransacked my car 4 times now!!!! :p

this is getting rediculus, i blew up at them today! like totaly lost the plot, sort of put them on the back heel, they sort of sympathised with me and the bad day i had.

need to get athena off the road !

enzo mate, take all your stop forms/horts (assuming you got given them) to your local station and tell them that you see this as police harassment because of your car and because your black! :p

ask if there are any markers on your car, seems odd to get pulled over so much unless your just pure lucky!

geo, its those silly wheels thats getting you tugged all the time ^^

lol dawg give me some dues, i know 18s are sacralage to run on everyday, they are just show rims ma man

this is how a role every day four different wheels tc enough? took this pic for a dirty car thred

P1050836.jpg

guys your not gona belive this, today i got charged, two pigs came into my course today that im doin part time and halled me out, (i dont even want to know that the teacher must think) they tralled me down to the station and inteviewed me, all they said was that i was a suspect, (i was slightly brickin as they would not tell me what it was for) they interviewed me under caution and waited till the last question vbefore letting the penny drop

the day after i got back from holiday(15th of sep) i was in the process of sending over payment for three turbos when i got spotted getting two underaged girls a caryout by some nosey fucker(i thought id done it on the sly) the nosey cunt that grassed me in even made a note of the drink i got the wee ones and my car

so i got done with supplying underagers with alcohol today, a reports been sent toe the fiscal, nay my luck!

dont think il be doin that again, how randoms that! :lol:

i dont know dude, i really do believe i have crazy carma, when i get good luck i get spades of great luck and when i get back luck i get shafted,

its really weard if i think about it too much :lol:

I found out the guy who gave me the fine today also works as a dog listener. (Yes, he "listens" to dogs.)

Snippet from the site:

Dog Listeners are a group of dog lovers who have all been personally trained. We are all very proud to have completed the Advanced Course of Canine Communication and are all Associate Dog Listeners.

Maybe he has got keen ears after all, because I didn't think they were capable of saying anything? :lol:

they have never chinned me about my rear plate, just took that photo yesterday as it was mucky

ive had that front plate on since march time and apart from once in march ive never had trouble up until this shaidy month.

in regards to getting the wee lasses drink, im eather gona have to go to court or it could be as simple as a fine through the post,

eather way im never doin that again

heres that pic for anyone that might doubt me

P1050991.jpg

all stamped up and ready to mail away

the penny dropped today and i sort of got an insight into why 3 out of the 5 times id been pulled for my plate

legislation changed on november the 1st with the police totaly crackin down on plates, they have scrapped import sizes so basicaly every plate has to be the same standard, with only the scottish and enlgiish flags alout in the corner

now get this, to get a plate made up now you need to take your v5 document and drivers licence in with you for them to cross check it, i shit you not,

been like this since november the 1st. :lol: