Rolling Road Day (midlands)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time then ya bast's... and dale with his van says it'll make 40BHP for sure.. next time 120 with intercooled turbo engine conversion.. BAGED IT AT WEEKEND

Not sure yet mate we are still waiting on Streetracers to let us know whats going on. We should know more by Friday at the latest so will update when we have more definate info. Then we can organise the meeting up and convoys etc etc!!!!!!!!

Mike

There's some 14" wheels going cheap in the sale section mate £50 or something like that.

cheers, but im going to get some sort of rota's in at the end of december. think im going to paint my steels lime green for now ;)

Hi guys,

Very frustrating at the moment. Both myself and Sam have tried to contact Streetracers several times each day since Thursday with no luck and have left loads of messages on their voicemail to call us but not heard back which is annoying.

We have loads of people wanting to do this which makes it doubly annoying as well!! I really hope we can do this and will keep trying. Sam may be willing to go over in person to clarify as he lives in Leicester but not sure.

As a back up plan and seeing as there seems to be 10-20 cars across both forums interested if we can't do it as a RR day should we turn it into a meet?

Still time yet guys to get this set up and we are all very much up for it so keep the date clear as long as you can!

Mike

yeah sound as long as i know whats goin on im all good...

on a more unfortunate note PYKIE VAN DALE SHALL NO LONGER BE JOINING US IM AFFRIAD

lol picked up his turbo lump at the weekend and he got some serious work cut out with it, so his van will be out of action im sure sam will be happy to hear!!

Yes, I did everything right (she even said to me everything was fine) apart from observations (when I know fucking damn right that I looked around properly). Parallel parking for example she said was perfect and was done exactly right apart from observation... what a crock of shit. Should have been a fucking pass, I am furious.

I wouldn't give two shits really but the fact that my local test centre has a NINE FUCKING WEEK WAITING LIST has really pissed me off, it's a fucking joke having to wait that long.

Yes, I did everything right (she even said to me everything was fine) apart from observations (when I know fucking damn right that I looked around properly). Parallel parking for example she said was perfect and was done exactly right apart from observation... what a crock of shit. Should have been a fucking pass, I am furious.

I wouldn't give two shits really but the fact that my local test centre has a NINE FUCKING WEEK WAITING LIST has really pissed me off, it's a fucking joke having to wait that long.

Mate i know exactly how you feel, i feel like i got robbed on my second test! To a point where my driving instructor has put a complaint in about the examiner.

Theres an 8 week waiting list over here aswell mate. Waiting is the worst and most stressful part of it all.

Just a quick update - Tried to Call street racers again today (at least 4 times) Left a message so we are left in lombo i'm affraid. Street racers kinda feels like a taxi you booked on saturday night!!! Initial contact fills you with hope but then when the time given comes and goes and your still waiting... GOD DAMN THAT TAXI MAN!!!!

5 Mins away... Turning into your road now...

Aaaaarghhhh! I'm tryig here guys..... As soon as i know you'll know.

Thanks.

SAM

UL mate, thats unlucky.. well next time just make a huge thing of lookin then ure in it to win it!

Hi guys,

Im afraid to say were gonna have to put this on hold till the new year. Streetracers are uncontactable at the moment. I can only presume they are in the middle of the premises move.

I will restart the thread in the New year so hopefully will get the same response or better. Perhaps it will suit more people in the new year as peeps may have some more cash to spend and more free time.

Thanks to all those who registered interest. Please keep your eyes on this section as this WILL go ahead in the new year.

Ta

Mike