Rolling Road Day (midlands)

Not a problem guys bring all the under powered fiesta vans you can ( Jay ) haha

My weapon will more than likely hit the cutting of fuel but it'll still be good to see what we can all muster up!!!

So the revised list is...

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

5.BAZ2CRAZY

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

7.Dubdan? - seeing as he's boosting more than a smack head sat in a 10 second car with a lump of brown on the end of the bonnet.

8.Ste91 If he passes! Wooop Wooop good luck!

Any more for any more???

This will be a right laugh especially as we now have a list on the go with THAT other forum and they'll be at least 7 cars off of there.

Deposits need to be payed to me by December 3rd so please re-up the post if you are definately up for it and i'll PM you with ways to pay.

Much love.

Sam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

5.BAZ2CRAZY

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

7.Dubdan? - seeing as he's boosting more than a smack head sat in a 10 second car with a lump of brown on the end of the bonnet.

8.Ste91 If he passes

9.Pykie van Dale!!

is there a convoy down or are we just meeting up bladz?

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

5.BAZ2CRAZY

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

8.Ste91 If he passes

9.Pykie van Dale!!

10. paulgtt (probably)

11. paulgtt's mate (probably)

Lovely work people.... Liking this alot.... Waiting for the Gordon miester to get back to me on a few more minor details but other than that..... Yeeees

Woop Woop!

D-Tec power..... Hmmmm. I do like the paint job!!! Plus it'll be pure comical value!

Convoy.... Trowell Services for all you notherners to then meet up with the rest there or a comunal gathering in leicester (Outer ring road shell garage *V-Power*) on the way to get there all together???

What you all think?

meet at trowell? that j21 services isn't it? i'm down for this. forgot to put name on when i saw it sorry mate. i'm guessin most peeps will fill up before they leave there hometowns. i iwll anyway. prob best at trowell. upto you though.

safe

only just read that, hell yeah i love the golden brown in the morning hahah

keep my name down for the time being as i might have a new wastgate if its the right one :blink:

Jay you clart Trowell is the services between J25 and J26 on the M1. Personally I think it would be easier to meet at J21 Leicester Forest East Services and then convoy through Leicester to the venue.

Mike

oooohh yeah that big ass service station with the teleport device that goes across the road AKA bridge?

if so, im clued up to fuck.

Blackwell out

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

5.BAZ2CRAZY+mate in zetec s

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

8.Ste91 If he passes

9.Pykie van Dale!!

10. paulgtt (probably)

im rolling on standard steels at the moment and will be at the run haha there like 2 inches wide ff's!

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

8.Ste91 If he passes

9.Pykie van Dale!!

10. paulgtt (probably)

im rolling on standard steels at the moment and will be at the run haha there like 2 inches wide ff's!

There's some 14" wheels going cheap in the sale section mate £50 or something like that.

1.ME

2.MikeglanzaV

3.200sx-starlet-jay

4.Keirz & Liam D

6.Dean-jdm-ep*1???

8.Ste91 If he passes

9.Pykie van Dale!!

10. paulgtt (probably)

12. String

Having spoken to Gordon @ the racing streets today all I need is £5 deposit each off of you lot then the rest is payable on the day!

Waiting for Gordy to get back to me for 100% final count down confirmingness on Thursday.

M1 Junction 21 south bound convoy FTW!!! About a 20 - 25 min trail through Leicester then although the roads will be dead and we can fire up some mad mile rolling photo shots too!!!!

Haalo...

This George from your baank...

All i require is you bank account and sort code... :blink:

More cars the merrier but an oil burning mini??? in the nicest possible way, why? But never the less very much welcome.

If you can't make the pre roller convoy meet then just bomb on down when you can.

Junction 21 Services are 500 meters from ... Junction 21 ... Fosse park service's on the M1. Donnington services are at Donnington so Junction 24.