Rolling Road Day (midlands)

Hi guys and girls.

I'd like to offer you all the chance to come and see what your EP's are made of on December 14th.

It will be at Street Racers in Leicester on a 1000hp Maha LPS 3000 roller dyno.

It's pretty easy access, max of 15 mins from J21 of the M1 - 45 mins from Derby and straight down the Six hills road from notts.

I've been down there multiple times and Gordon the boss and the rest of the guys seriously know what there on about.

So... 10 cars makes it £30 a run and 15+ makes it £25

I will be there along with MikeGlanzaV so pop your names down and i will require a £10 deposit by Saturday 6th of december:

1.Me

2.MikeglanzaV

Finding out about getting hold of AFR print out too... Let me know if your interested in this as it will increase the cost slightly.

Thanks,

Sam - Garage EP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could possibly come, don't put my name on the list just yet, google earth says it's an hour and half drive away...

Plus I only have a few mods but still it would be interesting to find out what I'm at power wise.

I'll have a more certain answer once I've took my test (1st of december).

If I come I could ask a couple of my mates if they want to come... but one drives a 1.25 Fiesta Zetec and the other drives a new Fiesta... fucking Fords.

hello i may be interested, my name is james blackwell, i have a toyota starlet 1.3 N/A, and it has a predicted 648.9 BHP, mods include an exhaust and a filter. i hope i can be accepted into your CLAN. thankyou for your timez

LOL

^ lol ^

seriously i may be interested if numbers are high enuf. altho i have got so much tourque the chassis twists cuming off the line, i may not be alowed to run on the rollers...

lmao, you have got to go, it will be fucking laughs if not anything else

but so far it looks like it's mostly N/As going anyway

lmao, you have got to go, it will be fucking laughs if not anything else

but so far it looks like it's mostly N/As going anyway

i may well attend lol.. wud be quite interesting to see what power it is with these mods ive done, altho i just get the feeling im pissing in the wind on a 1000bhp roller!