Just thought I'd put up a post to say I'm going to see Frankie Boyle tomorrow as he is my favourite comedian of now. He's the funny scottish guy off 'mock the week' for those who don't know.

frankie boyle

Does anyone else like him? Has anyone else seen him? The scottish accent just wins it for me!

Joe

Oh man I am jealous!

That bloke is the nuts. He is so funny!! He was in the paper the other day, saying how he was proper hooked on drugs and shit when he was younger but being a comedian changed his life around!

Well wish I could go now!!!

Mock the Week is bloody great!

Find him absolutely hilarious, however I do know something about his stand-up's that is a bit of a let down, (My mates have been to the one near me, and I've seen the DVD.) I won't say as I still think he's brilliant, I'll let you know afterwards!

Hmm, okay, if you insist.

He basically recycled a lot, if not most of the jokes from Mock The Week. Most of the stuff has already been used on there, while it's obviously funny and changed a bit, it kind of kills it.

Regardless, he will still be incredibly funny, but I like the whole 'spontaneous-ness' with comedians, not some pre-written script they said at their last 15 shows.

Not seen this guy before. Is he any good? I have just seen Lee Evans Live last week. Was hilarious. If you can get tickets go now!!!!

Bourkey

You must of seen Mock The Week? He's the Scottish guy with the glasses on that, he's brilliant.

ive heard of him but dunno who he is, prob do if i see him or something lol my mate from work went to see lee evans on sunday, she said it was really really good... would be a right laugh going to see a comedian!!! hope its good!

ive heard of him but dunno who he is, prob do if i see him or something lol my mate from work went to see lee evans on sunday, she said it was really really good... would be a right laugh going to see a comedian!!! hope its good!

now your single, u can go where u want when you want Josie, give it a try! :p