fucking women, does anyone understand them?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously.... they are all fucking trouble, do not trust them, no not listen to them and please please please do not let they control your life!!

feel for you bud i really do. it's a complete shitter when you get messed about!

D - roll up a wet news paper, get wads of shampoo.fairy liqud and have fun wi that, failing that you could always shag inbetween the mattress and the bed

You have done that before mate ;)

Live and Learn matey,

Its been Agony Aunt for the last few weeks on UKSC!! Whats going on, you all a bunch of poofta's or what?!?!

I been there got hurt and got the fucking T shirt. Woman are scum, treat them right and they will walk all over you and think they can get away with murder.

I have been taking the opposite approach (good to see its working for you Andy :p ) and the girls fucking love it, no matter how you treat them you got to beat them away with a brush ;) Does my head in a bit now though when they dont leave yu alone and you jusrt want to pie her best mate :D:)

So yea option C mate, make sure you beast her good so your "ex" knows what shes missing!! :p

Peace B)

na mate :) a mate done it in school, and it sprang to mind . . . .

wait the pennys just dropped, i think i now know why you got yuked by your ex lol

she must have some how found and read this post on your interpritation of the scottish flag here

:p ;) :p

Shit man not good.

Shag her friends then target the mother.

Thats why i've always been mean to girls, they tend to last longer.

I've had mates who have had the 'your too soft' treetment too, it's not nice.

I think women are just one of those things in life that just arent meant to be understood. Not saying women are possessions or objects like.

Imagine if you had it the other way round, them too soft and quiet on you. Then you probably wouldnt like it so I guess the feeling would be mutual.

Different horses for different courses however...

Joz