Car Name..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ bet you it was one of those ones you want to order a taxi but in all seriousness all you have done is provoked the fat little chinese driver by telling him you want to shave his arse cheeks with his fathers most prized samari sword and have a sensual evening in the bath..

my car is called Cheryl.

why? i hear u ask??? I love Cheryl Tweedy!!!! simple as that!!!!! she is......oh so very very immense!

and before someone says it, her name is TWEEDY NOT COLE! i dont dignify that cheating twat by giving her his surname! i mean, who cheats on a woman THAT HOTT!!! that, is an epic fail! and yes, carol knows i call the car Cheryl, and she doesnt mind!

Phil.

my car is called Cheryl.

why? i hear u ask??? I love Cheryl Tweedy!!!! simple as that!!!!! she is......oh so very very immense!

and before someone says it, her name is TWEEDY NOT COLE! i dont dignify that cheating twat by giving her his surname! i mean, who cheats on a woman THAT HOTT!!! that, is an epic fail! and yes, carol knows i call the car Cheryl, and she doesnt mind!

I have to agree with you! Cheryl is hot!!!

if it was not for the insane coke binges and the 'drugs' and if she never was famous Cheryl would be nothing but a fat wee ned,

something of constant debate between me and my mates...

looky

article-1085466-0072448D00000258-10.jpg

check out the earings on thetr0le