When does your fuel warning light appear?

i leave mine on for a day or two cause when i looked when the light came on i still had 10 liters. Tbh i think its just to get you to buy more fuel to keep the econemy going. Like when you get it imported the raise the fuel empty marker. but saying that on my old n/a when the light went on that was it needed fuel pronto.

^ epic fail lmao!!!

Mines doesnt come on any more either because teh bulb went or im just always got no petrol and the ecu knows lol

If you think thats bad, you need to see the rest of the random dash light combinations...

If you think thats bad, you need to see the rest of the random dash light combinations...

Bodged the wiring on the Paseo dials? :D

Mine comes on when I start the car if its low but then goes straight out (Paseo dials)

n/a owners- your cluster has the petrol light but there wasnt a bulb in them from standard for some reason :blink:

Not sure on SR owners

Keeps the cost down, and yeah bodged Paseo dials FTW :D

I.E if you have your rear fog light on and indicate either way both indicator arrows flash, main beam flashes and the fog light indicator flashes :blink: