christmas prezzies...

Breaking my Starlet to fund a new car :D

Also having money towards it off my dad and just clothes and the usual stuff off Mam :D

So if you want to treat yourself to some nice mods, check the parts for sale section :D

You're all spoilt!

I got a machine polisher which has already made me £100 by polishing a relatives car. :D

Apart from that I normally just get money, and I've asked for a decent pair of headphones as my dog decided to chew the cable to tiny pieces.

Fuck yeah! Lewis, you need to jump online with meh!

As for Christmas, a front strut brace and a glanza rear bumper off Lewis, and my parents are getting the TTE spoiler thats been in the shed for the past 3 months painted and fitted ;D

Project Bloo's Bucket is starting to pick up pace!

Just want a front splitter of some kind now >.>

Im getting a snowboard, bindings and boots off my other half :thumbsup:.

We have just moved in together so we got a fridge/freezer, washing machine and loads of other bits for our new house so we aren't really expecting much more of our parents.

Bourkey

Got a nice blue one for sale :thumbsup:

Deep Dish rally style really mint to drive with, not asking much for it either :harhar:

Ho Ho Ho

hmmmmmm..... dno was really looking a black one.. but pics would be good? pm me..

cheers man..

santa for everyone lol.

Well i wrote my list to santa and asked for

Hair straightners

Nixon watch

Money so i can get my tattoo sleeve finished off,yes i am female but i like to be different

Not sure what else has its surprise

I did want a green ds for xmas but i couldnt wait so bought it my self and I've had it 3month and used it twice