Whos 20 or below and insured on a Glanza?

Im 20, and im looking for a glanza, i couldnt really get a decent quote, but earlier i got a quote from Norwich Union for £870 on a Glanza.

what are you all paying and who are you with and how many no claims?

ricky.

I was 19 when I took out the policy, now 20.

Paying £2200 with all mods declared, 0 NCB.

Needless to say I'm hoping for a pretty big drop next year, thought it'd be fine paying this much but it's a LOT.

I didn't know Norwich Union did Glanza insurance? Are you 100% sure they know what it is? That seems awfully cheap.

I was 19 when I took out the policy, now 20.

Paying £2200 with all mods declared, 0 NCB.

Needless to say I'm hoping for a pretty big drop next year, thought it'd be fine paying this much but it's a LOT.

I didn't know Norwich Union did Glanza insurance? Are you 100% sure they know what it is? That seems awfully cheap.

100% yeah, because they asked if it was a GT but i said no its a glanza, the later facelift model and they classed it as imported GT

Im 20, and im looking for a glanza, i couldnt really get a decent quote, but earlier i got a quote from Norwich Union for £870 on a Glanza.

what are you all paying and who are you with and how many no claims?

ricky.

thats a good price buddy, i was 19 when i took out the policy now 20 and i pay £970 with 2ncb

100% yeah, because they asked if it was a GT but i said no its a glanza, the later facelift model and they classed it as imported GT

An imported GT is still not a Glanza on insurance though, so I would not accept that quote as realistic.

I was 20 when I got my Glanza, with 2ncb and it cost me £800. But thats TPFT.

19 when i took insurance.. 2500£... insurance up soon a year on no claim... so im hopen i get a nice cheapo insurance this comming year.. will let you know what the drops like bildo.. after christmass im gona see what sky will insure me for :o 2 years up yeeee haaaa

norich union do glanza's??? are you sure