hi there all

was suggested to join the forum so i thought id join up, must say i was mostly into honda's but always had the erge for the starlet, when i did buy one it gave up on me after 30mins of driving it home.

i have a ep91 sportif lying so i though id get some info on a little project for it

hope to get to know you all, looks like a cool forum

Regards

Welcome mate, sorry to hear that your first Starlet experience doesn't sound too pleasant.

Onwards and upwards, eh?

Take some time to have a look around and join in with some discussions.

Good luck! :o

hey mate welcome to uksc :o

that sounds like abity of bad luck on the starlet like, but aleast you have found a helpfull resource for information,

and thanx for the posetive coment on the forum, we have a technical site that will be launched next week so keep your eyes peeled :D

Will definately be active on here, as i think I've had enough of the vtec route after 4 eg civic's, although im rolling in a mk4 golf nowadays :D

as for my experience well i learnt alot like how to avoide lorries on the motorway to pull into the hard shoulder :D although it was mint dunno :o

will be looking to do a 4efte on the sportif as a project so hopefully you guys can help me out

Thanks

He is from our area Asda. I have also asked if he would like to join one of our little saturday get togethers sometime. Don't tell him how mental we all are as he wont come :D. shit i just typed it and pressed the add reply button.

Bourkey

Yes it was me all me who started the Manchester Starlet Appreciation Society. Everyone else merely followed me. Ahhhhhh (basks in his own greatness). Im now going to head from work and shout at Starlet owners to join :D.

Bourkey