Does everyone get pulled over as much as me!?!

Right it happened again, for the 6th time in 1.5 years...

1. Pulled by two shaved idiots, both being mr hardman...twats

2. 3 coppers, put their headlights on for ages behind me so i thourght they were chavs..lol

3. undercover 5 series bmw, admitedly i was doing 30 in a 20 (at 3 oclock inthe morning) but he didnt even mention it...just breathalised me

4. copper tried to push/get into my lane. then pulls me for being discurtious...he was a patronising in the wrong twat

5. went ot pull into a space, saw it wasa dipped curb and pulled out...nothing coming by the way. and it was at night. police van pulled me over and gave me a grilling.

6. driving along poice van pulls across the road into side street, 1 minute later i see it tearing through the traffic, (no lights on) follows me for 5 mins then flashes me and pulls me. talks to me about roberies!!!

Each time ive got nothing, except made to bring docs to the station.

Im never even doing anything wrong wen driving along ffs. im bloody review focused and police paranoid now

Rant over ...does this happen to you guys aswell?

Tom

When I had my Starlet I got pulled 5 times in 6 months!!

1. A random stop check.

2. My mate wasn't wearing a seat belt.

3. Speeding, il own up to that one!

4. Excessive accelaration out of a junction :D

5. Stopped for .........."expelling compressed air" yep I got stopped for having a dump valve!!!!!!

Second thread deleted.

Only been pulled once, for exhaust noise, got a £30 fine. Annoying as hell though as there's no official limit for noise and I have a fairly quiet Starlet.

When I had my Starlet I got pulled 5 times in 6 months!!

1. A random stop check.

2. My mate wasn't wearing a seat belt.

3. Speeding, il own up to that one!

4. Excessive accelaration out of a junction :D

5. Stopped for .........."expelling compressed air" yep I got stopped for having a dump valve!!!!!!

haha (no.5) tell then ya had a vindaloo for lunch and couldnt help it!!! :D

i get stopped all the time cuz they think im not wearing a seatbelt.. (harnesses) :D

ive been pulled over twice... and i cant drive :D

1. on push bike cycling home at about 12 mid day from school - ill.. got pulled over as they thought i was mitching (school had informed my mum i was heading home ill etc anyway - but nothing came of it once checked with the school)

2. by a copper i know, when i was walking, wanted to know why i wasnt at school - ill and heading home again :D

eventful for me i guess :D

I have been pulled loads of times, the joys of driving a car which stands out :D

Same here. Three times within 5 days last week, including two fines. :D

I only got pulled in the GT once and that was for speeding on a quiet road at night but they let me off for that.

didnt get pulled once in 1st 2 month

i now get pulled atleast once a fortnigh if not once a week

bobbies round here pull me and say "hello there mr driver

and i know most of the bobbies and which one are arse holes

noisy car constantly caught racing, speeding etc but can never prove it :D as there usually going other way :D

^^ imo yup 90% of the the time.......its the look of the car/time/place/mood of the copper which can get you pulled over other 10% is wether your actually being a nub or not :D

I got pulled loads before i did the conversion. Once or twice every two weeks at least. Since having the 4EFTE in i haven't been pulled once :D. And im not exactly a super slow driver. I do get a bit throttle happy sometimes.

Bourkey

everyone gets pulled i think.. feel sorry for people in essex / kent and manchester as i think the po are more pull happy that way..

god only knows what they are going to do me for if i get pulled in the gt

Dont have the time of day for police anymore.

God you think your being pulled lots?.. in the quiksilver..

i got pulled twice every week.. the car had drug checks the lot for it.. not all the time do you get bad cops.. i think my car was black marked

where it flags them up and basicly they pull you and do checks.. one time i had just washed the little beaut and inside was imaculate.. the police officer while checking for drugs complimented the car and said its the nicest and cleanest 106's he had ever seen.. even tho i was bein checkd for drugs i was quite chuffed needless to say!!

but yup ive been pulled many a time! nothing ever happend until i got AIKO...

I got done for doing 94.2... (blame Rubix for this one lol)

I got an asbo...

She's a little terror to me but i love the car so i dont mind!

Just to note... im now a more "careful" driver :D

Been pulled once for burning off at a roundabout, whatever that means... I mearly accelerated as it was an uphil stretch and its a 1.3...

Mates have all been pulled once aswell, quite funny both times hearing the questions they ask you. Like "Why are you not wearing a seatbelt?" my answer "Because he stopped the car and got out"

Or

"Do you think this cage will protect you if the car rolled"

"No its a show cage..." (Bit of a random mod from a mate who usually likes to keep things subtle)

erm since I've had the V think its been three times, twice was in regard to burglaries going on in the area, first I drove into Vik's road to drop her off they stopped me on the way in, and way out lol

second time I was doin 44 in a 40 and he overtook the car behind me on the crest of a hill to pull me over!

LOL...Its funny reading half of the replies because they give reason to be pulled!!!

I have never been pulled yet (touch wood!). I've only ever been pulled 3 times in 4 years. 2 x because my lights were pinkish, and another because I had a light out. All reasons to get pulled so I wouldnt moan.

I've only been pulled over twice in over 3 years of owning my glanza.

Once because I had the number plate in the window just after I'd fitted my fmic - got a fine for that

Then I got pulled because my rear sidelight was shinning white as the red coating had come off the bulb and I hadn't noticed, they also told me my exhaust was too loud and I was speeding but only got done for the bulb.