lol i already got that unit!

nice one... thats a big list... the 1.4 turbo engine, is that the starlet turbo engine your talking about? if so its a 1.3 :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah its the Ep82 im not to sure bout the engine types as i only had the car a cople of months.

this is wat the conversion consists of.

4EFTE Conversion Costs

For a complete conversion you will need the following as a minimum

Complete EP82 engine complete with all ancillaries to run, including, wiring loom & ecu, starter, alternator, coil & igniter,intercooler gearbox, driveshafts, front hubs and brakes

£1250.00

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

martin, your insurance would be lower if you went out and bought a gt or glanza straight off, rather than a transplant. they dont like conversions chappy. just get some quotes over the fone before you splash out on a turbo beasty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh ok thanx i didnt know that. wats the difference between a GLANZA V and a GTTURBO.

• 5 months later...

eeep! looks like i'm the oldest here @ 30!

I've just got my starlet GT. I had a drift converted Mazda MX5 1.8 Turbo pushing out 205BHP but it did about 15mpg and had enough room to store a hamster....

time for something a bit more practical i thought.......

hey hey thats my glanza lol

ooer no intercooler or dents on the bonnet haha

21 in feb by the way people, make sure you all club together and buy me something nice :p

insurance is definately a pain on the starbo turbos untill you turn the rip old age of 20.seems to be when everyones drops down quite a notch

Were you ever on the stands with the scottish jap club or rev devils? There were a couple MX5's a few times (well eunos roadsters) with superchargers and stuff... Got any pics of your old car?

No, never made it to those. If you send me your email i have pics. cant seem to upload to this.