• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be lucky to get one at 18, very lucky, comes down alot when you hit 19 and presumably once you've hit 2years of driving experience (that brought mine down lots, more so than hitting 19).

Also, whoever said they're the same insurance group as a swift is making it up, its an import, it doesn't have an insurance group, was never destined for the EU. it may be same insurance price, but it aint the same group. :lol:

im 19 by the way also.

@eksjay im 18 and i have a gt so dont need to be that lucky to get one and it aint a killer on insurance either!!!!

@shelly i no im just a wee one but still look older than you ha ha!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well you are indeed very lucky, must be other factors, your area or something, as the majority struggle to get or pay decent prices (i for one certainly dont).

also dave, they prob meant it was the same price, not group, so ye, they were making it up, but its an insurance company so that doesnt surprise me one bit :lol:

@shelly i no im just a wee one but still look older than you ha ha!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::D cheeky! Hey at least i still look young for my age B) hehe. you must've been the youngest there at Guildford Mick, except my brother who is 17.