Bee-r on a uk n/a?

I realise that dude, what im asking is whether the wiring diagram which ive seen on here somewhere is the same for the 4efe ecu. or do you guys know where i can find the diagram/information for setting it up.

id hate to wire it up to the wrong thing...

• 2 months later...

just seen this thread...yes i put one on the n/a for a joke...it didnt work atal tbh so off it came...didnt do any damage to it tho...but it royally fooked an FTE..

I wouldnt bother if i was you mate...

if you do, its basically the same as the ep82 pinout...you just take the ignitin signal from the next pin along.

Cheers lads. i have certainly taken this on board, but i merely wanted it for the odd occasion that i was to over rev.

Would the scrambling of the ignition signals and the 'jamming' out weigh the damage potentially cause by fuel cut?

Im not going to be a tit driving around thinking its cool to have flames..not my thing.

Mitch

Unless you change down too many gears you don't need to worry about over revving.

Watch how long this 2E lasts lol

I bet if the radiator cap hadn't been took off it would have ran long enough for them to get bored.

And this one lol..

for a fucked engine it doesn't sound half bad :) sounds like it's angry lol