Testing my New Camera on the Glanz.

Here are some shots from last nights shoot with Galliano. I picked my new cam up from currys for £97. ^_^

Cant wait to get a tripod now and do some long exposure shots!

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

Phew!

Overall I am very happy with the camera, I never thought this image quality was attainable for under £100.

If you want one, here is the link: http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_...p;category_oid=

Comments and constructive critisism on getting some better shots would be great. ^_^

Cheers,

Pav

I have an S5700 but I've never really learnt how to use it properly, any chance you could give me some advice?

Sure mate, thats the old one but its apparently almost identical to mine. Personally I never thought a camera could be so easy to use, theres very little that needs to be setup with it. Maybe I was so used to finding good lighting with my old crappy camera phone that it seems much easier now! I will say that lighting is very important. The only way to get a good night shot is to have decent overhead lights or use a tripod with a long exposure, which you can do with S5700. It has a lot of the features of a digital SLR but without the price tag.

Shoot me a pm and we can have a chat, theres a few settings I can tell you about that help but I've only had the camera a day so am learning as I go along!

I have just bought a tripod today as well so when I have some time I'll give the long exposure shots a go! :p

Cheers for the encouragement guys, apart from using my camera phone I have had no photography experience before so any tips and hints are welcome and will keep me motivated to try new things with it. :rolleyes:

@Mikey - The rev gauge is there for comical value mainly but I rather like the feel it gives to the car. It feels very track like inside now, not at all the vision I had in mind for it initially but its grown on me.

Sparky! The Glanz has a space for you mate, dont worry about that. :p I'll let you know if I decide to let go of it but that may not be for a while, I haven't yet found a car that is both quicker and equally as affordable or as fun to drive.

The TA Strip I had "custom" made as such as nowhere seemed to make them. I'll Pm you the site of the guy who makes them, he now has a preset size on it which will fit a starlet winscreen perfectly. He can do different colours and backgrounds and they are pretty cheap too! I felt that while I dont compete in Time Attack, it needs some promotion as few know what it even is. Will definately make it to some of the events in 09 though. Can't wait to see Olly Clark again in the RCM Scooby, its nuts!