No Starlet Carat's Around?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see what you meen about that lip buddy, i think it needs to sit lower on the bumper rather than in it like it kinda is now

true, it just doesnt look natural like that, from a distance it looks great but once u get closer :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is there any aftermarket air filter that to replace the oem one? k&n or hks, stuff like that, ive only seen complete replacements of the intake :D

also im trying to see if i can get some 03 Civic fog light to get adapted on the Carat Bumper, ill let u know if it will work actually ^_^

Woooohhoooo long time no speakey mate, hope your well lol i love the bike chain on the rear spare tyre ^^

yeah you can get a TRD, K+N, HKS panel filters....i recomend the TRD or K+N (the HKS one is just a car washing sponge lol) i personally have the k+n 10/10 does exactly what it says on the tin 100% better than the paper mache one that was in there ^_^

Woooohhoooo long time no speakey mate, hope your well lol i love the bike chain on the rear spare tyre ^^

yeah you can get a TRD, K+N, HKS panel filters....i recomend the TRD or K+N (the HKS one is just a car washing sponge lol) i personally have the k+n 10/10 does exactly what it says on the tin 100% better than the paper mache one that was in there :thumbsup:

jeje yeah ive been kinda away,

thanx for the info about the filters, is there anywhere i can get them on this side of the planet :mellow: ? or just the good old ebay? is it a direct replacement? just open the box, pull the old one out and straight in?

jajaj well u would be surprised about the kinda things that gets stolen everyday down here mate :)

its good to hear from you too :thumbsup:

Also... is there actually a 2dr Carat? cuz i saw one like 2 days ago here, i was :D or it could have been a converted Glanza S for example?

Yup direct replacement, theres a TRD one for sale here, pm for postage costs?

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=19584&hl=

i think? this is the right one off ebay (when i get a chance to go home ill have a look on my box for the part number and let you know)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K-N-High-Flow-Air-Fi...%3A1|240%3A1318

Yup direct replacement, theres a TRD one for sale here, pm for postage costs?

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=19584&hl=

i think? this is the right one off ebay (when i get a chance to go home ill have a look on my box for the part number and let you know)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K-N-High-Flow-Air-Fi...%3A1|240%3A1318

wow thanx a lot mate,well... theres a big difference in price :) , but u say that k&n is the right way to go, right?!!! :thumbsup:

Iwan: yep shes gorgeous, sounds ridiculous jejej, 11.0 i think last time i saw her but they were "testing" :thumbsup:

so... no clue about the 2dr Carat? :mellow:

yea two door carats came real close to buying one,

check out the fog lights and all other optional extras

wingmirrors, arch liners etc and the funky wheels, wander if they are toyota items?

carat.jpg

carat2.jpg

carat3.jpg

carat4.jpg

wingmirrors, arch liners etc and the funky wheels, wander if they are toyota items?

carat.jpg

carat2.jpg

carat3.jpg

carat4.jpg

Yep, thats the one right there, same color actually jej i had no idea they actually came in 2dr version, pretty nice looking, ive seen those fog lights on other starlets here, even on Reflets actually, first time i see those wheels on a starlet, they are VW looking :thumbsup:

Trd or k+n bud, i only got the k+n because it was bought in error so was going cheap.....if i had the choice i`d get the TRD one it seems much thicker and better built

TRD

TRD_panel.jpg

K+N (thanks to tt for the picture)

panelfilter.jpg

wow ^ shes a beut! any update on your ride gus? :thumbsup:

Trd or k+n bud, i only got the k+n because it was bought in error so was going cheap.....if i had the choice i`d get the TRD one it seems much thicker and better built

TRD

TRD_panel.jpg

K+N (thanks to tt for the picture)

panelfilter.jpg

wow ^ shes a beut! any update on your ride gus? :thumbsup:

wow that TRD one looks awesome, but ill have to stay with k+n now, $$$ :thumbsup:

my ride is on hold for now :) , college has made a big hole on me man, but im actually using my girls Carat a lot, its kinda like a 2 owner's car :mellow: the filter is for hers

carat.jpg

carat3.jpg

Yeah, optional fogs, pointless positioning but who cares?

Good to see you back GusArb :thumbsup:

Yeah, optional fogs, pointless positioning but who cares?

Good to see you back GusArb :thumbsup:

Thanx Gall,

true about the fog lights, im trying to get some fog light to fit in that cups tight next to those ones, i heard that Civic 01-03 fogs could get adapted, as soon as i can ill give it a try :thumbsup: