No Starlet Carat's Around?

lol why didnt i saw this before? :lol: yep one of the remix's that i have seen here has that same color.

also i have a ??? for u guys, gal and asad, the pictures u want are just of the carats i find around or just every single starlet thats on a car dealer?

i also have a trivia to u guys...

what kind of foglights are this? :rolleyes:

a8c37594db.jpg

6919582ce6.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything....remix,carat...any special models like the seats in that 1 ^

Ahhh i asked the lads that....its not an original bumper its been modified + god knows what lights they are...its got some rally thing going on lol

Tell ya what...ill ask g to kindly send 1 big n 1 small one ok?

Anything....remix,carat...any special models like the seats in that 1 ^

Ahhh i asked the lads that....its not an original bumper its been modified + god knows what lights they are...its got some rally thing going on lol

Tell ya what...ill ask g to kindly send 1 big n 1 small one ok?

lol u got it right about the rally thing :lol: those are Mitsubishi Evo VI fog lights on a modified bumper :lol: , not my taste actually :rolleyes:

woa that would be awesome :D , but if its too much trouble with 2 small ones its more than enough :D

what are the recomended locations for the small ones? rear quarter window?

lol....i was gonna get small ones but....bud we are proud owners of 5drs n i dont think they fit on the little glass panel :lol:

Wow a little ep repping uksc all them miles away over there <^>

now thats....... :lol:

P.s i was gonna say ure welcome to browse the rest of the site, if you havnt already buddy head over to the builds section to gets some ideas? :rolleyes:

lol....i was gonna get small ones but....bud we are proud owners of 5drs n i dont think they fit on the little glass panel

Wow a little ep repping uksc all them miles away over there <^>

now thats.......

P.s i was gonna say ure welcome to browse the rest of the site, if you havnt already buddy head over to the builds section to gets some ideas? :rolleyes:

oh yeah, and a proud one B)

i was saying that it would be the small ones cuz its her car mate i have done enough to it :D, the only thing missing is the sticker :D lol i guess i could place it on the rear window and it wouldnt look bad, also i guess it would be the outside ones as its got tinted windows.

ph and abput browsing the site, jeje i have been taking some time to do it :lol: its was thanx to uksc that i made up my mind suspension wise, Tein+koni combo :lol:

i dont know how on gods earth i missed this thread loving all the ep's out in the dominican i didnt realise they were that big out there. i was out there a few years ago on my holidays its a great country everyone is so friendly. some absolute quality pictures.

Rob

Geo - you have a PM heading your way :lol:

Asad - Catch you on msn.

Gusarb - in reply to your question way up in this page - if you can snap some shots of any starlets you find, that would be awesome :D maybe if you can upload them to an album in your photobucket and then send me the albums link in a PM? Mine and Asad's plan is top secret :lol::rolleyes:

Coolings...we`ll let you know :lol:

....so whats new bud? what do u do for a living?

well not much actually i just work and study, im an advertising student and work in a bank for now...

but i have a new passion :o and a gib part thanks to you guys :)

i dont know how on gods earth i missed this thread loving all the ep's out in the dominican i didnt realise they were that big out there. i was out there a few years ago on my holidays its a great country everyone is so friendly. some absolute quality pictures.

Rob

thanx Rob, im glad u loved it here :lol:

Geo - you have a PM heading your way :)

Asad - Catch you on msn.

Gusarb - in reply to your question way up in this page - if you can snap some shots of any starlets you find, that would be awesome :D maybe if you can upload them to an album in your photobucket and then send me the albums link in a PM? Mine and Asad's plan is top secret :o:p

jajaj ok Gal, ill send u the link as soon as i upload some pictures, of course ill be adding some more :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
thats really smart man, that first silver ep is luvly. is there any forum over there that poeple with starlets use?

also that white carat looks minted!

not really, we have a general website wich has several forums, toyota, honda, nissan, etc its www.razine.com my name on that web is AE86GTS :thumbsup:

jej yeah that carat is really slammed to the ground and has a 97 corolla front lip :p

Nice one GusArb :thumbsup:

Never seen such a big line up of starlets :p

jaja yeah it feels quite good to have such a growing community

PD: about the proyect i havent had the time man, sorry about it but im having some free time this week and i think i can go for a spin

• 5 weeks later...