No Starlet Carat's Around?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GusArb - nice to hear, and yeah, mothers take over.. my auntie did the same once she drove my cousins Saxo :(

would be nice to have your family on the site as the Dominican Republic seem to have quite a large Starlet scene at the moment B)

yeah totally, this past yeah was a mayor impulse in the starlet Scene, a few years ago there was only 1 EP91 that i used to spot every once in a while, by the way that one had a 3sgte conversion B) ) but now i see EP91`s all over the place :p , not that many Carat`s though B)

im a lil confused, isnt the carat`s engine the same as the Reflet? :p cuz Asad think said "yeah same engine as Glanza S" i was like B)

It means GusArb, that your (your girlfriends) Starlet is more powerful than the UK N/A Spec Starlets... only by a few bhp (5 or so i would think) but its still slightly faster :(

Now make with buying your own.. maybe get a SUV Starlet?

oh man i hate those, i have seen a couple in the streets and its like ehmmm :p

or the ones that have a weird front, looks like an old Jag B)

99179_253840.jpg

:(

I believe its the 25th Anniversary Edition. Have you got access to any more photos as I haven't seen any of the rest of the car, only seen other pictures of the nose end of it.

As much as I love "rarity" in cars.. I don't think I could even be seen dead in an anniversary Starlet B)

I believe its the 25th Anniversary Edition. Have you got access to any more photos as I haven't seen any of the rest of the car, only seen other pictures of the nose end of it.

As much as I love "rarity" in cars.. I don't think I could even be seen dead in an anniversary Starlet :thumbsup:

i think its actually the front end seems to be the only difference, the tail lights maybe?

99179_253841.jpg

99179_253842.jpg

99179_253843.jpg

99179_253844.jpg

99179_253845.jpg

WOW.....it has FULL electrics :o:o

Look at the others in the background of the the second to last pic..... :thumbsup:

the distributor looks diff too..

what do you meen with full electronics? if its, windows, mirrors, etc, so does the carat :)

and yeah jejej told you, starlets are really showing up here :o

Yup even the rear windows i have a CD model with only front two that are electric and electric sunroof....poverty spec UK cars for you eh?

Dude you need to go on a starlet hunt 1 day and picture as many weird looking ones as you can even the the remix :thumbsup:

Yup even the rear windows i have a CD model with only front two that are electric and electric sunroof....poverty spec UK cars for you eh?

Dude you need to go on a starlet hunt 1 day and picture as many weird looking ones as you can even the the remix :thumbsup:

jajaj paparazzi style? :) well ill see what i can do :o

would be so cool, like a gang of us travel to different countries on a starlet hunt :) me and Asad out with the camera's :o

the rear lights are different, and in my opinion, nice :o

Also the mix-n-match wheel trims are new to us.. :thumbsup:

Asad, you have such a fine eye, all i would say was different about the bay is the inlet manifold, but also, count yourself partially lucky - i dont have an electric sunroof - only a clip clip clip one, then i can take it out if i fiddle around with it :o

Gal my camera`s at the ready! :thumbsup:

lol bourkey was surprised to see i had a leccy sunroof n idrees asked wether i had fitted the clusters with the rev gauge... :o

the bumpstrips dont look bad tbh compared to uk spec not sure about the strips on the bumper corners tho :)

seeing these beautys keeps giving me ideas for my own....put rear leccy windows in and pimp it out with bride door cards n interior floor mats :o

P.s one thing im surprised to see is no rev gauge? looks like sportif clusters.....also no air resonator?!