No Starlet Carat's Around?

GusArb.. next time you pass a car sales - get as many pictures as possible - me and Asad have found a plan :thumbsup:

if you can take some nice pictures of all around the starlets on the fourcourts there (and interior shots if possible) i think i can buy some UK Starlet Club stickers to send out to you :o

Many thanks in advance for your help :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GusArb.. next time you pass a car sales - get as many pictures as possible - me and Asad have found a plan B)

if you can take some nice pictures of all around the starlets on the fourcourts there (and interior shots if possible) i think i can buy some UK Starlet Club stickers to send out to you :p

Many thanks in advance for your help :p

woah really? B) id love to mate, but what do you mean with fourcourts?

about the wind deflectors, yeah it has on all 4 doors. ill try to take as many detailed pictures tomorrow of the blue girl, just let me know if theres something on the carat the you guys would like to see B)

Asad, the carats dont have a rev gauge or at least i havent seen one with it.

also... what do you mean with wind resonator ??? :p

Fourcourts = car dealers (if theres loads of starlets around just nab some nice photos if you can)

Lol air resonator...you see the brake fluid reservoir (in that pic ^^) above that should be a small box type thing (its on the Uk spec N/A)

see mine below

Quite surprised at the rev gauge all the extras and not the rev gauge cluster B)

Fourcourts = car dealers (if theres loads of starlets around just nab some nice photos if you can)

Lol air resonator...you see the brake fluid reservoir (in that pic ^^) above that should be a small box type thing (its on the Uk spec N/A)

see mine below

Quite surprised at the rev gauge all the extras and not the rev gauge cluster B)

word B) i didnt noticed that before, im quite positive that its because of the LHD conversion, they move things around B) what does the air resonator do anyway?

im not sure what the resonator does as such, but its no difference with it cone, but a tiny bit more power - or so i was told when i was asking about it before

oh ok, so that means its actually underpowered compared to a UK N/A? B)

ill upload some pics tonight including some with my friends green Carat B)

My thinking of it is....it just "stores air" as such so when you boot it.....air is taken from the resonator? surley if you remove it, it has unlimited ammount of air it can take in? cold air feed? lol

Vtec`s have a massive one to chill the noise out.....

as promised, some pics...

with my friends Green Carat

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

just some random pics

IMG_0152.jpg

needs a droop? B)

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

interior shots

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

engine bay

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

power steering fluid is where the "air resonator" should be!?

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

others

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

original everything? B)

Awh!! two classy looking birds there B)

Some excellent shots buddy....loving the little fang fog lights on that 1 not to mention the mess in the car B) (reminds me of mine lol)

one thing that stands out to me is the distributor seems to be different on the other 1 at the top ^

Any news on the white one? also is there just a hole where the resonator used to be, or is it blocked off?

P.s its the brake fluid reservoir B)

Awh!! two classy looking birds there B)

Some excellent shots buddy....loving the little fang fog lights on that 1 not to mention the mess in the car (reminds me of mine lol)

one thing that stands out to me is the distributor seems to be different on the other 1 at the top ^

Any news on the white one? also is there just a hole where the resonator used to be, or is it blocked off?

P.s its the brake fluid reservoir

lol my bad, i like how those fog lights look but they only use half the space that the bumper has, looks kinda weird at moments :p

about the distributor, yes they actually are different B) .

and me getting the white one? well im totally waiting and depending on the bank B) sucks big time B)

my mouth drolls everytime i see it (yeah almost every day) :p but lets be positive right? :p

Fog lights on a Uk spec N/A are very rear have only ever seen one with them in the flesh and are expensive to get hold of....cherish the beauty of them my friend B)

We`ll be rooting for ya buddy...would make an amazing edition to UKSC if we could have one on the site B)

Now some remix action pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssee? B)

Fog lights on a Uk spec N/A are very rear have only ever seen one with them in the flesh and are expensive to get hold of....cherish the beauty of them my friend

We`ll be rooting for ya buddy...would make an amazing edition to UKSC if we could have one on the site

Now some remix action pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssee?

jejeej thanx mate B)

well i have been trying to get in contact with the owners of 2 Remix's i have seen, but no one seems to know them B) wich is actually weird as they are not what we could call a regular car :p but i wont loose my hopes i promise, ill keep on hunting B)

Awesome.....by the way Pm you address etc + details I`ll get a price on sorting you some stickers out which do you want?

Thanks buddy B)

thats great news B)

are there some different models to choose from? and how can i give u the money mate? B)

PM SENT :p

No no....this is kind gesture we thought of in return for your troubles for the photos u`ve taken/will be taking for mine an Gals little project

I`ve asked the boss man if he could do it for us because it would save him posting it to us then us posting it out to you...

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6035 (2-3 diff designs i have just the one on the rear)

Your Starlet is slightly more powerful than the regular UK Spec N/A - so its not so much of a bad thing that the resonator isnt there.

And Asads right, we have a little trick up our sleeves, so with the help of you, we can get this on the road B) , So the kind gesture is a thank you for your work in finding the photos B)

Im also liking the foglights B)

Morning gal, I pm`d geo he seemed more than happy and would get a price etc....give him a few days to settle down n ill bash him another pm with Gus`s details.... B)

We`ll get started with what we have yeah?

We need to find out a few things......if possible what inspired Mr Toyota to call it carat? design? etc

I'm presuming the Carat was inspired by a couple of pints in the local...

So im guessing that makes the 25th Anniversary inspired by a couple of grams of powder.. :rolleyes:

I'm almost filled to the brim with knowledge at the moment :lol:

gal and asad, you guys are harbouring a starlet nut adiction, sweet!

you should hit up jaystar for some pics of his litrature on optional extras, its like wtf

ok well heres some more knlowlage guesswork for ya,

what model of ep did this interior come in then :lol:

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

answers on a postcard :rolleyes:

Seems quite a special one from 1998-1999 due to the passenger airbag and the size of the steering wheel, also it seems to have the seat belt light near the heater controls......RH Drive suggests it wasnt in ireland....its black....the flare would tell if it was an import from jap land but cant see the passenger footwell.

The passenger side air vent looks diff (the control i think?) no chorme so that rules out carat + gls but then it has full electrics..

G....you have me puzzled :rolleyes::lol: reflet?