No Starlet Carat's Around?

are you going to go for any handling mods? rear arb? lift plates? struts? c-pillar?

whats the starlet scene like there, many enthusiasts about? (eagle eyed Gal spoted a N/A in the second picture of the white one)

yeah im thinking about it, whats the cost of those such mods anyways?

jajajajaj i didnt even noticed that starlet was in that picture ;)

how is it down here? let the pictures speak ;)

just a teaser pic

3Cpp6E6eA2Nbi.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not alot tbh...but i guess shipping would be killer for you, unless you can find a stockist there ;)

More pics dude!! any Kp`s about?

yeah shipping is my main problem :p

kp´s are not so usual down here

Imagen054.jpg

Imagen053.jpg

theres a drag kp60 with a 3sgte motor, sweeettt ill try to find pics ;)

on the other hand :D more pics of the starlets from Dom Rep

cimg0166ws2.jpg

ahhh that carat looks so good slammed ;)

hAKNDes2iM5rn.jpg

udCbfKKs3KJ6j.jpg

have you done the deal on the white one???

i love the mirrors on the Kp60... ;)

that V!.... ;)

is there a starlet forum there?

yeah that glanza is da bomb...

DSC04832.jpg

about the forum, not really we just have a general website related to car freaks ;) www.razine.com

id love to have a forum like u guys have here in the dominican republic, though we are not too far from that :D

Sorry, i meant get the rest of the gang to join up....wow look at the 5drs any better pics? :(

im sooooo glad i took my bump strips off!

lol wich one? the blue one or the white one? ill see if i can find some other pics

thanx for sharing your pics with us, they are some smart eps!!!

like asad said, if you can, get friends to join up, the more the better, extreem ep is a global moniker :p

thanx B) ill see what i can do, ill keep u guys updated :(

Wow some nice EP's there! :(

But your Carat pictures seem to have been removed from photobucket :p

I would think Airmail would work for getting it over to you, so yeah, probably fed-ex.

We will need to get Geo (Enzo) to go to the post office, if he tells them where its going they charge him however much it costs. They would fit in a standard letter envolope if they are folded neatly without bending the vinyl

ive posted to Belgium and The Netherlands before, costs about 50p for them, but it may be something like £3 or so for that much further, im not sure

can anyone tell me how much it would be shipped here? (Dominican Republic) its between cuba and Puerto Rico lol, some people dont even know where it is :( id like at least 2 of those

pics are fixed :p

maybe once your friends from the Dominican Republic have joined, we can get a "big" letter sent off (might save on money) so all the UK Starlet Club window stickers arrive at once for all you guys?

next time im in the post office i will enquire how much it will cost to send a small parcel or big letter to you over there :p

And GusArb - your Carat is nice! :( I really want to find myself a Japanese tax disc just for show B)

maybe once your friends from the Dominican Republic have joined, we can get a "big" letter sent off (might save on money) so all the UK Starlet Club window stickers arrive at once for all you guys?

next time im in the post office i will enquire how much it will cost to send a small parcel or big letter to you over there :(

And GusArb - your Carat is nice! B) I really want to find myself a Japanese tax disc just for show :p

yup, that sounds like a good idea B)

ajaja thanx Galliano, but its my Girl´s car B) ive done everything to it and drive it maybe more than she does :p but its her ride B)

GusArb - nice to hear, and yeah, mothers take over.. my auntie did the same once she drove my cousins Saxo :(

would be nice to have your family on the site as the Dominican Republic seem to have quite a large Starlet scene at the moment :p