SOUTH WALES MEET 3!

haha yeah i was speaking to her Lew, thought it would be company for joanne and her 2?

You know absolutley EVERYONE in our area dont you haha ......im struggling to find somone that doesnt know you LOL

Megg sort him out :D haha

^

he is well known isn't he.. wonder how that came about :D

& id love to sort him out ai! :D doubt id be able to stop tho lmao !

x

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May have a location sorted :)

Waiting for my friend ;) to get get back to me about Chepstow race course, could be able to hire the car park for a day and its massive!!

Will let you all know ASAP

Ive been speaking to bourkey trying to persuade him to get the manchester lot to go to one of these meets as we were planning on going to a bluewater meet so i said lets go to one of these ones as it looks like you have good turn outs dont think all the manchester lot would go but just leave the persuading to me lol but wont be this meet but might try the next one.

Craig

WOW that would be so cool, Bourkey has drove down this end before to pick some bits up off me.

I will get a big one organised for summer time after Uni then :)

I will attend a Manchester meet oneday aswell I like the scene and the turnouts with some nice CRX's and other jap beasts other than Starlets :)