UKSO's hottest girlfriend

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks im gonna go back blonde in summer tho me thinks :blink: i like how people are messaging me for my number now haha yeh right :)

do they go heyy baby cakes giv us your numba cause your buffting isn't it anyway how about I txt u a pic of my old boi.... By tha I mean my penis

without being to harsh i doubt sendin a pic of your cock to someone is gonna make them go ohh my god!! i need to give this guy my number he seems like the kinda person i would like :rolleyes:

without being to harsh i doubt sendin a pic of your cock to someone is gonna make them go ohh my god!! i need to give this guy my number he seems like the kinda person i would like :rolleyes:

well you dunno in the picture of the wang she might deciede this is the man she wants to be with, luckly my phones got a good zoom on it :lol:

It worked when you sent me a picture of yours :lol:

different all together. just think of it as a carslberg advert. carlsberg dont do penises but if they did ...

well you dunno in the picture of the wang she might deciede this is the man she wants to be with, luckly my phones got a good zoom on it ;)

go for a bit of artisticness with some black and white and maybe add some sunglasses to it or something. I've heard chicks dig a penis with sunglasses. :rolleyes:

different all together. just think of it as a carslberg advert. carlsberg dont do penises but if they did ...

go for a bit of artisticness with some black and white and maybe add some sunglasses to it or something. I've heard chicks dig a penis with sunglasses. :rolleyes:

pahahaha proper lol d at the carlsberg thing, carlsberg dont do penises, but if they did :lol:

and well what im thinking is give it a lil cowboy hat and sunglases.... off a barbie doll ;) paha