UKSO's hottest girlfriend

:) i love your arse..

text me or something!

:) Ross your just trying to be me!

:) lmao oh im trying to be with you dude

pm me..

sounds more like he wants to be in you?! ;) UKSC Gay Dating FTW!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil - as much as I fully agree that this was intended and has (mostly) been a light hearted thread for us all to enjoy (and yes I too can appreciate a naked woman), I think allowing certain "upskirt" shots of a certain minor member was pushing the boundaries!!! All me old fashioned, delete this post if u want - i just think pics like that encourage the wrong impression for younger users of this site! Not everyone wants to see them that's all. Kaylee sorry to say this but you should have more respect for yourself as years to come you dont know where these images could end up. Rant over :)

Back to the pics.....From one of the older members of the site (and only because it's clean) - here's one of my fave images from my photo shoot :)

_MG_0566.jpg

Phil - as much as I fully agree that this was intended and has (mostly) been a light hearted thread for us all to enjoy (and yes I too can appreciate a naked woman), I think allowing certain "upskirt" shots of a certain minor member was pushing the boundaries!!! All me old fashioned, delete this post if u want - i just think pics like that encourage the wrong impression for younger users of this site! Not everyone wants to see them that's all. Kaylee sorry to say this but you should have more respect for yourself as years to come you dont know where these images could end up. Rant over :)

Back to the pics.....From one of the older members of the site (and only because it's clean) - here's one of my fave images from my photo shoot :)

Got to thoroughly agree with your views on that babe. Although you forgot to mention its one of your favorite non nude pictures!

You still look stunning babe at almost 30.

Starbo - thats fine, i can appreciate that totally, i was unaware of the upskirt images, my sister is 16 and i would NOT be amused if it were her and i can only agree with u there. however, when it comes to adult members, i think they should feel free to post topless pics or lingerie pics should they wish, it is their choice and its a free world, altho again upskirt images may not necessarily be necessary for this particular website (bums i have no issue with tho lol, just within reason is all im sayin).

i agree with wot u have said above. u can feel free to add me to MSN if u wish or if there is anythin u'd like to discuss further (nanglebadger@hotmail.com).

also - im afraid that this has to be said

oh...........my.................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous (and im not sayin that to blow smoke up your ass)

i think i need a moment to compose myself here people.....holy shat!!! starbogt...u sir, are a LUCKY man!

Phil.

Starbo - thats fine, i can appreciate that totally, i was unaware of the upskirt images, my sister is 16 and i would NOT be amused if it were her and i can only agree with u there. however, when it comes to adult members, i think they should feel free to post topless pics or lingerie pics should they wish, it is their choice and its a free world, altho again upskirt images may not necessarily be necessary for this particular website (bums i have no issue with tho lol, just within reason is all im sayin).

i agree with wot u have said above. u can feel free to add me to MSN if u wish or if there is anythin u'd like to discuss further (nanglebadger@hotmail.com).

also - im afraid that this has to be said

oh...........my.................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous (and im not sayin that to blow smoke up your ass)

i think i need a moment to compose myself here people.....holy shat!!! starbogt...u sir, are a LUCKY man!

Phil.

She will love all the comments she actually called me laughing when she saw your post! and I am a very lucky man.

It just goes to prove ugly gits can get decent women too.

however, as u have stated it is NOT all down to him...so...in the most NON-CHEESY, NON-PERVY, NON-REPULSIVE manner - i would like to compliment u on your natural beauty and state, on behalf of all the male members of UKSC, that you, young lady, are VERY hott!

Thanks Phil :) It's always nice to be complimented (other than the hubby of course) and as the mummy of the uksc group (or that's how I felt at JAE last year due to my age and my 3 yr old!) I'm glad I can brighten up your day :)

x

This thread has now been reopened and cleaned of all the arguments and irrelevant posts from members and admin alike.

Please do not try to continue any previous arguments as these posts will be deleted by Admin immediately. This is a picture based thread within the Adult section of the forum, a section set aside for such adult based topics, if the thread offends you then please close it straight away and do not post in it. Positive comments about pictures and banter are welcome at all times.

Thanks.

UKSC Admin

Phil.

Don't worry we have quite a few framed in the house upstairs and I have my favourite one in the front room....:) so they're getting used. The shoot was for xmas

Lol defo looks like a good xmas you had mate lucky man :).

Looks like we have a new winner! :)

MeandLauren.jpg

your relationship's not on the rocks by any chance?! :)

havent been on in a while sorry.

i have to say yeeefuckinha mike, ;) she has that euro thing goin on!

if your ugly puss was'nt in the photo it would be a tad sight better though :)

This is only the second time I've actually looked at this thread and I have to say there are a lot of beautiful girls on here. Keep them coming girls :lol:)

Big G's been on at me to post this pic that he took of me up for a while now. (even tho I 'have my kit off' Zo!)

:thumbsup:

xxx

P1000570.jpg

and heres one with my kit on lol

lianne1.jpg