UKSO's hottest girlfriend

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thats an unfair quote, some of us have taste!!!! :thumbsup:

Fair play hun - it's sometimes good that we dont all have the same tastes - life would be very boring otherwise I guess. I just figured that Miss K ticks a lot of guys boxes (if u get my drift)

x

Wow! I'm glad you agreed! I was expecting a load of bitchy posts in return! I'm not saying everyone shoudl wear no makeup etc, i wear makeup most days but it's always subtle. It's really bad seeing pretty girls ruin and degrade themselves, but like i said a lot of men encourage it by giving attention so they carry on doing it to seek attention. I'm lucky I've found the bloke of my dreams and he thinks the same as me about fakery but i spose a lot of girls are constantly trying to impress to find "mr right"

Don't worry I'm not easily offended and I won't bring myself to be a bitch on the site (I tend to keep my opinions to myself because I would offend if I said what I first thought) I know I'm on this threat in my underwear(ish) but I'm a little older than most girls on here and in full control of what I post. I put them up for a laugh and know they wont be perved over. Natural beauty is always the best but I think the key factor is being happy with the person that you are. I think no matter girl or boy - you know when you found mr or mrs right because they dont care what you look like and still love you when you look your worst!! lol

After watching the channel 4 programme the other week about sex education - even underage boys expect girls to be in perfect proportion and as advertised in magazines and the worst thing is that the girls do conform to it.

x

I don't have bloke "mates" as everytime I have been friends with a bloke at some point he has always tried to push it that little bit further - which is why I don't believe in mixed friends.

Really? thats pretty sad that you feel that way! :mellow: maybe they are just getting the wrong impression from you that there is more to the friendship?

i've got loads of girl 'Mates' some i'm really close too and even tho some are single and very attractive, they are mates and even if we have a drunken snog one night... we're still mates and just laugh it off! whether i've known them all my life or a few weeks, mates are mates regardless of if they are boys or girls!

not that i go around snogging all my girl mates, just saything that it's not exacly a negative thing in a friendship that your attracted to your mates! dosn't mean you can't still be friends with someone!! :thumbsup: or maybe i'm just lucky with the friends i have! :)

alough i do agree with the rest of your comments! :thumbsup:

whether i've known them all my life or a few weeks, mates are mates regardless of if they are boys or girls!

saything that it's not exacly a negative thing in a friendship that your attracted to your mates! dosn't mean you can't still be friends with someone!! :thumbsup: or maybe i'm just lucky with the friends i have! :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more - in the past and these days both me and the hubby have had some of the best friendships with members of the opposite sex (even tho I couldn't do without my girly sessions) Being attracted to someone can sometimes be more about personalities than sexual - it's knowing where the boundaries are. Friends can sometimes be the most important people in your lives.

As for on with the pics - I would post more but hubby would object I feel (altho some of you have seen some of the public safe ones on fb! lol)

x

I love the banter... well I thought about uploading some pics of some ex's that I still randomly found the other night on my hard drive :) But none of them are remotely clean ha ha,

Plus I aint the sorta person who does that! Would feel a bit shitty if a picture I had sent ended up on the internet :)

What to do is just no bother putting any pics up wullie. for a start a wouldny do that to you.