sorry about language guys but i am fucking outraged right now, i am posting the one message i hoped i never would but my GT has been stolen right off my drive!

it happened today between 7 and 7:30, i feel absolutely awful and just sick, i've been on to the police and obviously they have offered no help. i really don't know hat to do with myself right now i'm just trying not to think what these scum are doing to my car, we think its possibly been watched for a few days or even i have been followed home because the estate i live on is just a maze and you cant really see the car from the road so these people have walked down my drive with 2 other cars on it not been put of by the security light coming on and just took it and unfortunately i was the only one home and was working in a back room so had no idea.

so i dont think anyone on the site is local to me but if anyone in the stockport/manchester can keep a look out or see anything coming up for sale let me know thanks.

the cars a L reg silver quadlight, standard apart from apexi intake and silver forge BOV

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from dronfield mate near baslow,were on the road out of stockport towards sheffield, ill be keeping my eyes out for it on ebay,pistonheads,gumtree etc if ihear owt i will pm ya and if i see it ill drop the driver lol feel your pain dude

from dronfield mate near baslow,were on the road out of stockport towards sheffield, ill be keeping my eyes out for it on ebay,pistonheads,gumtree etc if ihear owt i will pm ya and if i see it ill drop the driver lol feel your pain dude

thanks mate i appreciate it

Fuking hell mate!!! Am in levenshulme al keep an eye out for u! If i hear anything al holla at you may be some longsight heads... about 8 Civics have been stolen over past 2 weeks from around here.

If i get time al do a drive down.

no worries, it happened to my dad a while back and it turned out to be the delivery guy from a chinese, he new that the car was often left open(dads fault) and new that u cud walk up our drive and set off the security lights and no one wud pay attention unless someone rung doorbell, crafty twats

sorry to hear this dude, what colour are the wheels?? I've seen one near me that i aint seen before?

the wheels are silver with gold centre caps with leonis written on then, but i dont think it could have got too far yet though

thanks guys

just a quick update police have been in touch tasking about the car it was seen in the stockport area but when the police where noticed it took off towards manchester and they wouldn't tell me where exactly, so really any of you guys in manchester could be a real help

rick youve been up since early lol, respect for going to look for it tho lad, unlucky chris, was looking at your gt bout 10 mins before you posted this :surrender: its bollocks, should find it mate

rick youve been up since early lol, respect for going to look for it tho lad, unlucky chris, was looking at your gt bout 10 mins before you posted this :surrender: its bollocks, should find it mate

thanks

You know what.. Al go for a drive now. If it is in Longsight i know where it could be. If u dont mind me asking what security features did u have on it?

stupidly i only have a steering lock right now, and to take the piss i had left it off for an hour after washing the car because i was going out again usually its on all the time and that was the only time its been off, and it was getting an alarm fitted next week kind of ironic i guess

Hi chris just got in.. alot of police about. Didnt see it in the area.. They may of parked it sumwer to keep it low.. But didnt see it, if it is the longsight kids. However al keep a look out told of few people to keep a look out as well. Its fuking shit mate.. yeah i got the steering lock always now since mine got broken into last month.

Hope u get it back soon mate and in one piece.

Ricci

Gutted for you lad, really hope u get it back in one piece. Mine got stole once, got it back within a couple of hours but afterwords its hard to explain but when I drove it I got sorta angry they took it and was so paronoid about what damage had been done to the engine, which in the end was no damage.

I'm sure you'll get er back.

Fucking scum. Car crimes rife around here at the moment, some little pikey came over our fence, busted our security light, then him and his pikey mate broke into a fiesta in the car park outside. Pricks.

Hope you get it back mate :surrender:

Al.

I've always been para about mine,2 years tho had it, never been touched even when left down the bottom of my drive with it unalarm'd with windows open fully in the summer time

i should start paying more attention to it now i recon, spesh as im doing all this work to it

shame yours wasnt alarmed though at the time chris, mines always alarmed when batterys connected( my ones nackered and makes the alarm go dodgy)

hope it pops up, might want to post up number plate details mate, or just last 3 letters and first letter

thanks everyone especially rickstar for going having a look around thats really above and beyond what anyone had to do, not heard anything else from the police, kind of losing hope now after them telling me it was seen last night and not hearing anything since but ill keep everyone updated.

been onto insurance too i'm going to be losing 2 of my no claims which is just a kick in the teeth, i just hope i'm not somehow going to get offered some ridiculous amount of money to replace the car, anyone here whose been through the same thing maybe give some info about how they were dealt with? i'm just saying this because looking around it seems most gt's are going pretty cheap now and are all quite poor and high milage and i don't want to be offered the kind of money there going for, not meaning to sound greedy or anything like that but its just i had mine imported low milage and perfect condition completely standard and paid allot for it.

reg if it helps L*** LNF