Well i finally said bye bye to my first car - my beautiful blurpley N/A with her sexy curves and MS designs kit. She was a wicked first car!

Now i've bought a V, i wasn't planning to i wanted an S but this appeared round the corner for a very good price. So thought i begin my WIP thread as it's going to change a lot over the next year . . . I hope.

So here's the photo's from the Pistonheads Advert - Notice Gashy stickers, Also the glanza logo on rear quaters isn't a sticker was silly little diamante studs!! - NOt a good look!!

830584-1.jpg

830584-3.jpg

830584-2.jpg

I finally managed to get her washed properly and get a layer of Meguiars liquid wax on, which seems to have made her look a little less sorry for herself. Then it battered down with rain! Pictures show her without all stickers on her!

De-StickeredWaxed3.jpg

De-StickeredWaxed2.jpg

Lovely Minxy, its really nice to start off with.

Looks a hell of alot better now its clean and tidy - before it just had polish left all over it - and Glanza stickers (although diamante) looked like they were done with tippex..

Dont have a clue about the dash stuff, wsn't there when i got it!

Well bit of an update. I thought i needed a clutch release bearing as sounded terrible - Ross & Shelly can vouch for that!! Unfortunatley a mate of mine dropped the box out to find a brand new clutch in there already and the bearing fine, therefore relaised it was Gearbox internals - bearing etc. So out came box and thats now with a company Nr Basingstoke being reconditioned. So basically the sneaky shit who sold it to me knew that it wasn't clutch noise as he had obviously replaced the clutch thinking it was. But hey ho soon to have a mint gearbox and not toooo much money atleast.

Next i though i had a CV joint gone so ordered the outter joint through my Boyfriends work only to find when my mate looked at it, it was the inner joint thats was really shockingly bad - several of the guys he works with said its the worst state they have seen one in! So now am trying to source the inner joint from someone breaking a Starlet - If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated!

So all in all not a good week, the only upside being i still have my 306 sitting around so am not without wheels!!

So next thing after this crap is to get a nice set of rims sorted along with decent tyres. A set of new springs or if i feel flush some coilies. Some standard glanza stickers for time being till i can afford the respray that its crying out for! Will prob wait till summer to respray!

So yeh thats my update of bad news!!

• 1 month later...

Well little photo update one of mine & my boyfriends Glanza's - Going to have a good clean and wax today and get my new carbon eyebrows on so will whack a few more pictures up later. The list of bits i want is growing - first thing is some proxe t1r's all round and some nice shiney grooved and dimpled 3g discs with green stuff pads.

CIMG6342.jpg