what was your first car...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first car was a 1.2 nova which cost me £100 put a 1.4 sr engine in it and 45webber twin carbs bolted on was bloody juicy tho, was a beast never went wrong at all and got aload of abuse, then i gave it to my bro for his first car and now got the glanza

Mine was a 1.2 8v Corsa wiv about 45 bhp when new so about 3 these days and wait for it .............................................................................

4 gears :thumbsup:

still got it sittin at home will b shifted soon lol I still drive it sometimes if im workin on the gt and it is so bad it's awful and to top it all it's purple haha

^^^^ My girlfriend has the same one in dark purple. It has the pulling power of an insect. But get this.....hers has 5 gears :p .

Bourkey

Lol that must have a good top end then :D because mine was like :thumbsup: at about 90 hahaha

Yeah trouble with that car was i got feed up of painting the bloody thing lol, After the accident i got it sorted it got hit in a carpark and i got a new wing indicater and bumper fitted. Then it got broken into got a new door for it and painted the side then 3 weeks later it got backed into so had a new bonnet and bumper repaired lol

Wish i never let go but i'll hopefully back in a starlet sooooooon, Ive got my gti6 off the road atm and respraying it and it will be up for sale. Im thinking of getting another ep91 n/a and 5efe'ing it :(

well my first car was a red 1.2 renault clio bebop, was a great little car had some nice plans for it eventually a williams engine etc etc but the second day i had it the cam belt snapped and boom!!!!! haha

First car was a Honda civic ESi EG (hatch) which i didnt get to drive

First car on the road was a Series 1 Peugeot 106 Rallye....VERY rapid with the close ratio gearbox, handled like a go-kart

lowered 60mm all round on spax fully adjustables, magnex de-cat exhaust system, k&n induction kit, omp strut brace.

Lol mine was black C reg 2.9 XR4I lol went like the clappers! 4wheel drive was great fun! Got it wen i was a little shit back in the day for £30 from some lad in my hostel! It was so rusty you could kick a hole in it lol.

Second car was a mark 2gti golf 1.8. BBS rims, double exit exhaust, got that for £250. Took me weeks to save up for it! Went like a fly to shit tho, was a proper machine!

Then i got my licence and had to get something that i could afford insurance on lol. So i got myself a 1.4 106 quicksilver. Spent far too much money on it in the end!

Now the glanza. Which i must say aint my most favourite car that i have had!

106 Quicksilver :( bless her soul in car park in the sky!!

miss ya lil baby :( ((SASSU WAS HER NAME.. READ REGI))

Washed out for a photo op!!

DSC00189.jpg

You go to crail you make sure you do it right.. sani in hand and make sure that bitch is dirty

P2060058.jpg

We gots hit by the warning tape fiend :(

DSC00211.jpg